• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

I'd honestly rather sign Vorm. Much better distribution wise too. Probably would be a whole lot cheaper. Must say though, why can we never find gems like Krul or Vorm? who have been snapped up for absolutely nothing.

Vorm's too short IMO. Pretty old now too (although not by Freidel and Cudicini standards I guess).

If we can't get Adler on a free, I'd be happy with Krul.

Other than distribution(which I think is Vorm's strongest point) then Krul's better in every other area imo. Obviously not going to get him now but I'd be delighted if we see him as our long term answer, would take a big price for Saudi Sportswashing Machine to sell though.

Why would Bojan join us after seeing what happened to Gio? Granted that is also down to his application however its not exactly a big selling point.

what you've just said is that Bojan doesnt think his natural talent and work ethic exceeds that of gio

either that or his mental state isnt solid enough to handle the pressure of playing for the tottenham fans / club

if thats the case then its US that shouldnt want him.

if however he is talented and he is strong willed and he is willing to actually work in training then Gio doesnt come into the equation. its would then be up to US to sell the club and make it clear what he has to do in order to get into the team. and that would be to oust lennon or bale or ade or VDV

if he isnt scared then we could pitch it pretty well considering the clubs profile currently. if he wants an easy life and guaranteed first team appearances in his contract then i hope we dont sign him or anyone like that personally

Why would Bojan join us after seeing what happened to Gio? Granted that is also down to his application however its not exactly a big selling point.

what you've just said is that Bojan doesnt think his natural talent and work ethic exceeds that of gio

either that or his mental state isnt solid enough to handle the pressure of playing for the tottenham fans / club

if thats the case then its US that shouldnt want him.

if however he is talented and he is strong willed and he is willing to actually work in training then Gio doesnt come into the equation. its would then be up to US to sell the club and make it clear what he has to do in order to get into the team. and that would be to oust lennon or bale or ade or VDV

if he isnt scared then we could pitch it pretty well considering the clubs profile currently. if he wants an easy life and guaranteed first team appearances in his contract then i hope we dont sign him or anyone like that personally

Vorm's too short IMO. Pretty old now too (although not by Freidel and Cudicini standards I guess).

If we can't get Adler on a free, I'd be happy with Krul.

how old is vorm?

personally i hope we go for that pantolilimylonononon at Emirates Marketing Project. i dont know why but i think he's gonna be BIG

[Update 38]Archie re: peanuts Tim Krul info
Who: Archie
When: 18/01/2012
Where: SO

wouldnt knock it!
looking at loaning him back for season if we can do a sensible deal

Cant see Saudi Sportswashing Machine selling their goalkeeper to us. They are building a good team, if they keep their players, add a couple, they'll have a cracking team.

I havent seen enough of Krul to say whether he'll be a good signing, im actually bad at rating goalkeepers.

Tevez has verbally agreed a 3 1/2 yr deal with option of a further yr to go to PSG, after PSG met Emirates Marketing Project's asking price on Tuesday.

Cant see Saudi Sportswashing Machine selling their goalkeeper to us. They are building a good team, if they keep their players, add a couple, they'll have a cracking team.

I havent seen enough of Krul to say whether he'll be a good signing, im actually bad at rating goalkeepers.

mike-ashley-501607702.jpg

mike-ashley-501607702.jpg

No thanks on Krul...just no thanks.

Another possible striker target not coming then ................................L'Equipe: Moussa Sow has agreed terms with Fenerbahce.

Why no thanks on Krul? Not that I think we'll be signing him(especially not now) but he's already proving himself to be one of the top keepers in the league already and if signed we could potentially have our goalkeeper sorted for the next 15 years.

Back