• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Time to go Mr Nice
Seems like a nice bloke but dull as dishwater and so uninspiring

England have some fantastic young talent get a forward thinking manager in and all could be rosey

I think it's 50/50, they should keep him though, he's doing a good job where many others, undoubtedly more talented managers, have underachieved. He's not doing that.

Time to go Mr Nice
Seems like a nice bloke but dull as dishwater and so uninspiring

England have some fantastic young talent get a forward thinking manager in and all could be rosey

We always blame the manager regardless of the outcome or performance. We could get Klopp and Pep as a double act and fail to win anything and we would still blame them.

Poch is the prefect fit
Young players who won’t mind his systems and tactics and wont get bored with the same coaches when seeing them less frequently
He will have them all eating out of his hand

Poch is the prefect fit
Young players who won’t mind his systems and tactics and wont get bored with the same coaches when seeing them less frequently
He will have them all eating out of his hand

He would be a good fit, but would it be the same problem getting the team over the line that we have with Southgate?

very good but still conceded 2 which is ultimately not good enough
One was a great strike but came from a
Clear foul
The other was weak defending but they happen
France created one other chance
Mbappe who is truly outstanding offered some over hit crosses
They really were outplayed in every aspect apart from the key one but that was massively affected by an incompetent ref… one so bad he missed the third penalty call and wasn’t even gonna book the guy

Seeing a few brazilians on Twitter saying about the ref, he is considered one of the worst in their country

Why is he doing a game of that importance then, the bloke was so so bad he made Lee Mason, Jon Moss et al look the finest in their field

Qatari owned PSG will have a good number of representatives should Argentina & France get there (which will clearly be made to happen)

Seeing a few brazilians on Twitter saying about the ref, he is considered one of the worst in their country

Why is he doing a game of that importance then, the bloke was so so bad he made Lee Mason, Jon Moss et al look the finest in their field

Qatari owned PSG will have a good number of representatives should Argentina & France get there (which will clearly be made to happen)
Surely its obvious that suseptability to bribery is FIFA's primary criteria for selecting refs.

And you've nailed it with the Qatar-PSG connection too.

This will be an enormous scandal in a few years time

I’m genuinely gutted after last night
I’m much bigger spurs fan than I am an England one because I chose spurs
But last night I watched every player put everything they could out there and be the better side
To have such a poor refereeing performance have such an impact is gutting
To know the focus is on a penalty miss is standard but again gutting
if we had been outplayed I’d have been fine TBH

Gutted like most fans i guess but in all honesty we are not really good enough as a team to actually win the big trophy. Our central defense is poor ( both Maquire and Stones) are average at best and Shaw at FB is all over the place at times.

We do have some talent in M/F but we never look settled in there with changing it around so often. We ( imo) go overboard about the talented players we do have ( Fodon, Mount, Grealish, Saka, Rice etc) but Sky do not help by bigging them up all the time.

Having watched World Cups since the 60's we do tend to overhype some of our players and it brings false expectations on some of our players.

There's a good attacking nucleus to the team. Maybe soon some of Saka's generation of defenders - the likes of Levi Colwill, Taylor Harwood-Bellis, Ronnie Edwards and Calum Doyle - will start pushing through from the U21s to shore things up

Back