• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Someone brought up that you can't stop Mbappe, have to try to contain him. Limit the supply, and get cover immediately once he gets the ball.

Walker must do his part, but just as much on the players around him. I'm guessing Stones, Henderson and Saka. Isolated one on one is a recipe for disaster and can't be allowed to happen frequently.

I’d love to see Walker follow him round the pitch sticking within a studs length.

I would be very surprised if Southgate doesn’t go with a 5 at the back. I don’t think he has the gonads to go toe to toe with the french.

I think the team will be,

Pickford

Walker Stones Dier Maguire Shaw

Bellingham/Henderson Rice

Saka Kane Rashford​

I would be very surprised if Southgate doesn’t go with a 5 at the back. I don’t think he has the gonad*s to go toe to toe with the french.

I think the team will be,

Pickford

Walker Stones Dier Maguire Shaw

Bellingham/Henderson Rice

Saka Kane Rashford​
If going 3 at the back then I think it would be better with Walker RCB and Stones centrally. You can then play Trippier or TAA right wing back.

I’d prob have Foden in place of Saka in that line up as well. Although I get the argument of letting Saka do the donkey work for an hour and Foden coming on to finish it off with his clear extra quality, especially with ET possible.

I heard we might be unchanged on the radio. Not sure how they know?

Saying something "might happen" is on the same level as the ITKs which we widely enjoy deriding - It's all conjecture until it actually happens. Would Southgate really let any journo types know? I'm not so sure as I don't understand how it would benefit the team..

Either way I'm looking forward to / dreading tonight's game in equal measures but the players have triumphantly let down those "fans" craving it to be a total brick show footballing wise.

1. Under Southgate we lack some conviction. Similar to the second half against Italy, we beat ourselves, by not going for it and believing we can dominate. There is a psychological niceness/timid, they lack ruthlessness under Southgate.

2. Shaw, Saka, Mount, Pickford are not really good enough yet. All good players but needed more from them. Southgate need to pull more out of them.

We didn’t score from open play and we didn’t move the ball fast enough.

1. Under Southgate we lack some conviction. Similar to the second half against Italy, we beat ourselves, but not going for it and believing we can dominate. It’s psychological.

2. Shaw, Saka, Mount, Pickford are not really good enough yet. All good players but needed more from them. Southgate need to pull more out of them.

We didn’t score from open play and we didn’t move the ball fast enough.

Three last knock outs three good halves with three tepid halves. I don't think he injects belief we can go on and win games like tonight, its all abit limp.

Three last knock outs three good halves with three tepid halves. I don't think he injects belief we can go on and win games like tonight, its all abit limp.

A bit too passive. It’s controlled and focused. But the anger that say Conte injects is missing. We’re too nice. And we miss a few elite players in 2-3 positions - but all national teams share that. The difference is conviction and determination. How we lost the euros to Italy was shocking. All psychological.

Back