• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Adebayor makes us play better.
4-4-2 has us playing better football.
Vertonghen is better at centre back.

But none of the above will happen.

I think he'll go on loan in January with a view to a permanent move at the end of the summer.

I think this situation is perfection. In the summer AVB said he didn't want another keeper, yet we signed Lloris. The board seem to have bought him over AVB's head. There's no other explanation. If he was AVB's man he'd be in the team. As it is he hasn't really done enough to force AVB's hand as his performances haven been convincing. I think AVB is making a point to the board; just because you spent a lot of money on someone doesn't mean they go instantly into my team. He has to earn the right to be there.

I think he'll go on loan in January with a view to a permanent move at the end of the summer.

I think this situation is perfection. In the summer AVB said he didn't want another keeper, yet we signed Lloris. The board seem to have bought him over AVB's head. There's no other explanation. If he was AVB's man he'd be in the team. As it is he hasn't really done enough to force AVB's hand as his performances haven been convincing. I think AVB is making a point to the board; just because you spent a lot of money on someone doesn't mean they go instantly into my team. He has to earn the right to be there.

I disagree. I think that the most likely explanation is that the deal was far from done at the time AVB said that and that he did not want to alienate Freidel.

Lloris is our best goalkeeper, I am frustrated with all this pussy footing about with acting like Friedal is as good as Lloris. Friedal is a top keeper but he isn't as good as Lloris and he doesn't have the future that Lloris will have, they are at different ends of their goalkeeping careers.

About time that AVB recognises that Lloris is the better keeper and plays him regularly so that Lloris can get match conditioning in addition to happiness staying at the club.

Sure it's a youtube video but I want this at the Laneee

[video=youtube;TgVxLsSDESM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgVxLsSDESM[/video]

The theme song to that video is 'black and yellow'...maybe POTL just got the first colour mixed up? He knew all along that Lloris would sign!!

Lloris is a human after all, not the super human his fans were claiming him to be.:lol:

Thought he will not make any blunders but he did just that against Maribor.

Last edited:
Back