• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Friedel should have done better for the first goal (by coming out and closing down the angle, and force aguero to rush his finish) and he should have prevented the second, it was straight at him, completely flapped at it.

Lloris now, AVB.

btw people this is the guy that stated Lloris had absolutley nothing to do with the goal we conceded on Thursday. He said it was all Naughton's fault and "are we actually being serious blaming Lloris for that".

So he thinks Friedel was at fault for both goals today yet that goal on Thursday had nothing to do with Lloris.

I imagine that both Brad and Hugo could do a decent job in goal this season. The point is mroe about the future. We are going to look more than a bit stupid if Hugo gets tinkled off, leaves, then age finally catches up with Brad, and we have to go out in the market looking for a good keeper. When we actually had a young world class keeper, but decided not to play him... so he left...

Friedel should have done better for the first goal (by coming out and closing down the angle, and force aguero to rush his finish) and he should have prevented the second, it was straight at him, completely flapped at it.

Lloris now, AVB.

Come on. the only way he was going to save the second was if he was standing on the line with his arms over his head before the shot was even taken.

The first was a very well taken finish by Aguero.

I imagine that both Brad and Hugo could do a decent job in goal this season. The point is mroe about the future. We are going to look more than a bit stupid if Hugo gets tinkled off, leaves, then age finally catches up with Brad, and we have to go out in the market looking for a good keeper. When we actually had a young world class keeper, but decided not to play him... so he left...

you see, i can agree with this.

wait....are you saying lloris is world class NOW?

not trying to argue anything ..just that people frequently say no one claims he is.

if your in that group i count 5 people so far

btw people this is the guy that stated Lloris had absolutley nothing to do with the goal we conceded on Thursday. He said it was all Naughton's fault and "are we actually being serious blaming Lloris for that".

So he thinks Friedel was at fault for both goals today yet that goal on Thursday had nothing to do with Lloris.
And i'll stick by that. Naughton didnt need to pass it back to lloris, he could have easily put it out for a throw in, instead he put Lloris under intense pressure.

I said friedel could have done bettef for the first, i didnt blame him for it.

And i'll stick by that. Naughton didnt need to pass it back to lloris, he could have easily put it out for a throw in, instead he put Lloris under intense pressure.

KD has a point. if you're truly absolving lloris of any blame for that mistake with naughton and the rest of the team for not supplying options and yelling what to do but you have the ease to point out deficiencies in brad for BOTH goals and in the same post use that as a point to add to a lloris should be number one campaign then what KD is insinuating IMO is correct

yes mate friedel was at fault for the second today according to you but Lloris had nothing to do with the goal on Thursday and it was all naughton:ross:

If Friedel had done what Lloris did on Thursday you would have had an absolute field day imo.

yes mate friedel was at fault for the second today according to you but Lloris had nothing to do with the goal on Thursday and it was all naughton:ross:

If Friedel had done what Lloris did on Thursday you would have had an absolute field day imo.

Its a game of opinions, and i stand by what i said.

However im not a friedel hater/lloris lover. I support the team and not individual players, and had lloris been in goal today and made those mistakes, i would have called him out on it just like ive done with friedel.

However im not a friedel hater/lloris lover. I support the team and not individual players, and had lloris been in goal today and made those mistakes, i would have called him out on it just like ive done with friedel.

it just a personal opinion which holds no water whatsoever but i dont actually believe you would. if you would the you would have attributed some kind of involvement , some kind of accountability, with lloris for that goal

you see, i can agree with this.

wait....are you saying lloris is world class NOW?

not trying to argue anything ..just that people frequently say no one claims he is.

if your in that group i count 5 people so far

Well he is France's regular GK and captain. They are 18th in the FIFA ranking and 14th in the Elo ranking. And they drew 1-1 recently with the current world and european champions, who are no 1 in both rankings, and by all accounts he had a very good game.

So I would probably say that was world class, or very near it.

I think you're telling a big fat lie and your posts over these months suggest that too.

it just a personal opinion which holds no water whatsoever but i dont actually believe you would. if you would the you would have attributed some kind of involvement , some kind of accountability, with lloris for that goal
Imo lloris played the ball to naughton, and at the time of receiving the ball we were under no immediate danger of conceding a goal. There were easier passes Lloris could have made, yes. But Naughton should never have played it back to Lloris, it was Naughton who put us in danger of conceding. And had Lloris booted the ball away, he would have smashed if right into Beric anyway.

Well he is France's regular GK and captain. They are 18th in the FIFA ranking and 14th in the Elo ranking. And they drew 1-1 recently with the current world and european champions, who are no 1 in both rankings, and by all accounts he had a very good game.

So I would probably say that was world class, or very near it.

its interesting you say, because that is almost exactly how people are deemed to be world class by official governing bodies in football today

i personally dont agree with it but there needs to be some kind of measure of the title...so i guess one kind of measurement is as good as another

but yeah i dont think who you play for should dictate if you're world class or not. just a personal choice

but yes, there are 6 people so far

Imo lloris played the ball to naughton, and at the time of receiving the ball we were under no immediate danger of conceding a goal. There were easier passes Lloris could have made, yes. But Naughton should never have played it back to Lloris, it was Naughton who put us in danger of conceding. And had Lloris booted the ball away, he would have smashed if right into Beric anyway.

You're rewriting what happened to suit your argument. You're making it seem like there was absolutley nothing the goalie could have done other then what he did which is utter rubbish. The striker was not as close as you're trying to make out and he had time to clear it either to the stands or upfield.

lloris put naughton under pressure and i am worried about our new world class keeper if booting it into throw in touch was not even an option he considered in his mind but instead to try and beat the man to the direction he should have battered the ball out to in the first place. kicking it forward was his ONLY thought? this world class keeper? hmmmm........

Back