• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

it was a clusterfudge of a mixup, but i don't think pointing blame at either party helps anyone.. let's just hope they learn from it and move on from here.

it was a clusterfudge of a mixup, but i don't think pointing blame at either party helps anyone.. let's just hope they learn from it and move on from here.

Eh? no they were both at fault so the blame goes to both of them. I highly doubt they will read this forum anyway tbh.

Eh? no they were both at fault so the blame goes to both of them. I highly doubt they will read this forum anyway tbh.

you never know.. i think some of the trolls around here could take a leaf out of the book of the supporters at the ground, who sung lloris' name after the mistake rather than groan and point blame..

you never know.. i think some of the trolls around here could take a leaf out of the book of the supporters at the ground, who sung lloris' name after the mistake rather than groan and point blame..

yeah and immediately after the gaffe there was a big chorus of COYS...fans did well tonight =D>

This is a forum where we discuss things like this. If you think we're going to simply stop discussing individual mistakes then i'm afraid you're going to be very dissapointed.

This is a forum where we discuss things like this. If you think we're going to simply stop discussing individual mistakes then i'm afraid you're going to be very dissapointed.

i don't expect anything, im providing discussion by giving you my opinion on the best way to deal with player mistakes.. pointing blame and being overly critical doesn't really make sense to me.. you go for it though.

i don't expect anything, im providing discussion by giving you my opinion on the best way to deal with player mistakes.. pointing blame and being overly critical doesn't really make sense to me.. you go for it though.

So just to clarify you're opinion is that we should never single out an individual mistake on this forum and we should never talk about it?

So just to clarify you're opinion is that we should never single out an individual mistake on this forum and we should never talk about it?

oh do stop with the tiresome pedant act. my opinion is that we should discuss mistakes in a constructive way.. not jump all over players and lambast them unjustly. sort it out.

oh do stop with the tiresome pedant act. my opinion is that we should discuss mistakes in a constructive way.. not jump all over players and lambast them unjustly. sort it out.

Ok i'll discuss it in a constructive way then. Lloris was at fault for firstly misplacing his pass to Naughton and secondly not clearing when the ball was passed back. Naughton was at fault for stupidly passing back to Lloris. Hopefully both will learn from it.

getting better.. i'm still detecting some sarcastic and overly critical vibes in there, but i guess that's just the kind of frustrated person you are (yes i read the thread that turned into a discussion re: oral sex) .. :lol:

am i missing something here? you yourself do this from time to time, no? cussing out players and calling them brick cause they messed up. or am i thinking of someone else

i must be

i actually kind of agree with him. though i believe he has had a behavioural transplant...the whole 90 mins is one by a TEAM game. individual mistakes are mistakes but dont define a singular player or a team in isolation.

i dont believe it helps to reduce a player to their mistake

BUT...having said that it isnt what you did i dont think. between lloris and naughton there was a bit of a cluster series of fudge ups which lead to a goal. this much is true....one could ask though when more options didnt show for themselves or why no one was ordering the young full back to clear as well. where was the leadership in all that mess?

agreed with this totally, fudging lay about supporters digging into freidel as well at every opportunity

........ shame though they sort of went missing in the wigan game.

actually i wonder, do you reckon that those that booed and contributed to be bad atmosphere in wigan were also the ones singing lloris name?

this could be an anti AVB issue?

am i missing something here? you yourself do this from time to time, no? cussing out players and calling them brick cause they messed up. or am i thinking of someone else

i must be

i'd imagine so.

possibly in the heat of the moment i may have let rage get the better of me, but it's not something i do all the time.. with any sort of regularity. (to the point of trolling anyway)

i try my best to be constructive and positive.

Back