• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

That doesn't make much sense assuming AVB's ethos so far (on this particular situation) has been 'fight for your place and earn it'

I sincerely doubt he picks players regardless of their repsective performances and if this wasn't enough to earn Hugo a start, not sure what to say really.

Kyle Walker???

the Lloris circus continues....What AVB is doing with this guy is just laughable

I think Hugo will start on Thursday and will then be thrown into the lions den at the Etihad. Against the physical teams - Stoke, Wigan etc then play Friedel... but against footballing teams we need to play Hugo.

I think Hugo will start on Thursday and will then be thrown into the lions den at the Etihad. Against the physical teams - Stoke, Wigan etc then play Friedel... but against footballing teams we need to play Hugo.

This has been said for weeks now, that after performing in the EL he will then be put into the PL team....it's just not going to happen unless Brad gets injured I fear...](*,)

On MOTD 3 - Lawro and Savage have done a XI of the season so far, Brad is in goal. So perhaps we are being overly critical because of some Lloris love. Or maybe it's just a twunt and big girl's blouse being idiots.

Trust me when it comes to a few posters i don't think "Overly critical" is the right way to describe it. I'm happy that most neutrals who have seen him perform this season have 9 times out of 10 come to the conclusion that he's having a good season and i'm glad our manager thinks so too.

On MOTD 3 - Lawro and Savage have done a XI of the season so far, Brad is in goal. So perhaps we are being overly critical because of some Lloris love. Or maybe it's just a twunt and big girl's blouse being idiots.

I can't actually think of a keeper that has excelled thus far this season, but it is early days..

Cech, Hart and Manone have been solid, imv.

Cech was a disaster against us. He almost gifted us goals on 2-3 occasions by palming it back into the middle and not claiming balls that should have been his.

I guess hart has been good, but i've only really seen him in Europe.

Cech was a disaster against us. He almost gifted us goals on 2-3 occasions by palming it back into the middle and not claiming balls that should have been his.

I guess hart has been good, but i've only really seen him in Europe.

the save from Walker in the second half at 2-3 gave them the 3 points.....world class match winning save.

How was Cesh a disaster against us?

Made some good saves and held on to difficult shots which could have gone anywhere?

He didn't, he palmed most of the difficult shots back into the middle of his box where we never seemed to have anyone on hand to benefit from it. I'll grant disaster is probably a bit of a strong word to use, but i can't really describe his performance as anything higher than below average.

you can be sure that if brad held on to shots , some body would say it was shot straight at him

good positioning gets no credit once you've lost your hair

Bit like us with Friedel/Lloris (depending on what side you're on?)

The difference being Mannone makes blatant errors that lead to goals whilst Friedel rarely does. Most neutrals don't seem to rate Mannone either whilst they rate Friedel.

I agree with Cech and Hart but Mannone has been terrible.

He kept the score-line respectable at Old Trafford amongst other decent games.

Not bad for a second choice keeper

The question asked which keeper have looked decent this season - not the PL greatest of all time.

Last edited:
Back