• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

At which point did I 'expect' that? A poster asked me how I arrived at that 'conclusion' - the rest was a discussion based around that.

If you don't agree with it - happy days - but please don't speak for anyone or predetermine what people in various threads should agree upon

Last edited:
You offered your inerpretation of 'events' - nothing more or less. Are you honestly not able to see the correlation here? Pushing it and backing it up?

- AVB gives Hudd the good news
- Hudd reacts (fair enough)
- Saudi Sportswashing Machine game reveals the good news to the masses
- Stoke loan confirms it

Above - is my personal interpretation of what might have happened - I'm not going to sign an affidavit about it nor do I expect you to take is as gospel - if you want to believe there is nothing in this story that is your personal perogative - but having spent so much time on here, surely you can at least try and accept there are opinions and takes who approach these aspects from a different perspective to yours (which is by no means the true way of infailable truth). In any case this has become very boring so I won't make further comments on this subject having explained already at length my take on the matter.

You are welcome to your opinion, of course you are. I can see how you have joined the dots, and no, I do not agree.

What I find difficult to understand is your apparent desire to not take it as face value, as Huddlestone and AVB have publicly explained, and try to see some inner turmoil instead.

Deleting the tweet could just as well be an attempt to avoid any more fuel to the conspiracy theories, but it backfired.

At which point did I 'expect' that? A poster asked me how I arrived at that 'conclusion' - the rest was a discussion based around that.

If you don't agree with it - happy days - but please don't speak for anyone or predetermine what people in various threads should agree upon

I am speaking for no one other than myself and I couldn't care less what people on threads agree on.

It may not be how you intended for it to be construed but to me, what you wrote yesterday came across as you trying to say that your interpretation of events was fact. You have backtracked a little from this since.

I am speaking for no one other than myself and I couldn't care less what people on threads agree on.
It may not be how you intended for it to be construed but to me, what you wrote yesterday came across as you trying to say that your interpretation of events was fact. You have backtracked a little from this since.

'That's fine as long as you do not expect anyone to put any weight on your interpretation'

But beside that - my initial comment was (as stated numerous times in previous posts) - just a guess, starting off the debate with:

'Can now at least assume his tweet was about AVB with some poor back-tracking afterwards?'

assume - not accept as fact. The rest was explanation why I would 'assume' that.

Last edited:
Re: Huddlefro'

Nice Idea from the Huddstar!

Look how its coming along!

huddlefro.jpg

hahaha lovely, hope he doesnt go

John Percy @John__Percy
Tom Huddlestone move to Stoke still in the balance. Will not be involved against Arsenal on Sunday

Crap. If we're sending him on loan he should at least play against the scum.

John Percy @John__Percy

Stoke will try to renegotiate loan deal for Huddlestone next week. Anxious to avoid similar scenario to Villa with Jenas last season

Hope that ref's bee notified and is more cautious in his next games. Lesson learned, then something's been achieved.

If he's not cutting his hair until he scores, he'd better be prepared to have a bloody massive afro!

If he scores, will he run to the bench where AVB awaits with a pair of scissors?
Would be a legendary celebration if AVB then cuts Thudd's hair.

Brilliant news for Hudd.

Now we need to see him back anchoring our midfield ahead of the likes of Livermore and Sandro please. Sadly I suspect I'm whistling in the wind.

Brilliant news for Hudd.

Now we need to see him back anchoring our midfield ahead of the likes of Livermore and Sandro please. Sadly I suspect I'm whistling in the wind.

I'm pleased for Thudd, and I'd like to see him back in the team, but you could tell from his brief appearance on Saturday that he is some way from being match fit.

Tom Huddlestone @TomHuddlestone6

1st 90mins today in roughly 18months, felt good and the lads played well. Then told the red card appeal was successful, gd day

Tom Huddlestone @TomHuddlestone6

1st 90mins today in roughly 18months, felt good and the lads played well. Then told the red card appeal was successful, gd day

Excellent. Would like to know what AVB thinks about Hudd.

FA in not completely useless shocker...

Back