• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

I asked you because I thought that you initial post was an issue but I wanted to be sure

how about before setting me up to actually become an offender you , i dont know, give me a heads up?! "careful affy, dont name names cause the site could get sued"

sheesh...entrapment dont you think LOL

how about before setting me up to actually become an offender you , i dont know, give me a heads up?! "careful affy, dont name names cause the site could get sued"

sheesh...entrapment dont you think LOL

I'm not trying to entrap you, this was meant to be a heads up. I know that you have got beef but be careful making direct accusations or statements about individuals, it could cost you and the site a lot of money and would be a right balls ache.

I mean Gutter boy even accused him a couple of times of being dodgy and having his hands mixed up in criminal activity...while the guy was on trial. GB said he's go to jail for his crimes.

AVB comes out and says thing that some would assume is allegedly false...with a high liklehood.....and i'm getting infractions for calling him and professional sports men out on something i personally feel could very possibly likely be true

i'm starting to think this place is a little shifty.........there is a crew coming together. i feel the karma wars are making a come back
negative karma to you Milo sir....you wont hear the last of meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm not trying to entrap you, this was meant to be a heads up. I know that you have got beef but be careful making direct accusations or statements about individuals, it could cost you and the site a lot of money and would be a right balls ache.

Milo....were in the harry stays side or the 'i'm okay for harry to go' side? i cant quite remember...i dont know why but i thought you argued him to stay but there is a correlation of mods that jump to AVB's defense in a negative direction to harry

Milo....were in the harry stays side or the 'i'm okay for harry to go' side? i cant quite remember...i dont know why but i thought you argued him to stay but there is a correlation of mods that jump to AVB's defense in a negative direction to harry

Mod conspiracy? :p

I backed Harry but felt at the end of the season that the issue needed to be resolved and he should be backed or sacked.

anyway, i've been posting less and less on this place....taken over by a different breed and i'm feeling myself literally losing myself on here. most of the brick i post now i would never have done a few years ago LOL.

sigh...COYS mark 2.....martial law

I mean Gutter boy even accused him a couple of times of being dodgy and having his hands mixed up in criminal activity...while the guy was on trial. GB said he's go to jail for his crimes.

I picked up GB for those comments on this board exactly the same as I have you. I do not think that it would be appropriate to comment on what was or wasn't said behind the scenes.

I backed Harry but felt at the end of the season that the issue needed to be resolved and he should be backed or sacked.

and you knew he wasnt backed so you wanted him sacked.......ahaaaaa!!!! i knew there was some reason why i couldnt quite place you. it makes sense now

my only parting thing is that i think you need to protect harry's image just like you just did AVB. it looks more like you flex your power when its against someone whose character you dont feel should be tarnished. having said that it would be wrong of me to assume you didnt warn people not to call harry names and accuse him of all sorts

*protect harry's image* :ross::ross::ross:

sigh...COYS mark 2.....martial law

O/T I think the complete opposite is true. This is one of the least moderated Spurs boards around and the admin team would like it to continue to be that. We are concerned about a handful of people who shout everyone else down and stifle discussion, we want to put a stop to this and encourage more people to get involved. Other than this, we just don't want to be on the receiving end of an expensive legal action. Is there anything there that sounds like martial law?

I picked up GB for those comments on this board exactly the same as I have you. I do not think that it would be appropriate to comment on what was or wasn't said behind the scenes.

and there you have it. you always seemed fair....well you still are, just this place and my current mood / state of mind dont get along.

sorry for doubting you didnt look after harry btw.

laters milo, hang loose

O/T I think the complete opposite is true. This is one of the least moderated Spurs boards around and the admin team would like it to continue to be that. We are concerned about a handful of people who shout everyone else down and stifle discussion, we want to put a stop to this and encourage more people to get involved. Other than this, we just don't want to be on the receiving end of an expensive legal action. Is there anything there that sounds like martial law?

whatever dude, i skimmed that post cause chances are high that whatever you said there is right. and i'm not even being sarcy.

and you knew he wasnt backed so you wanted him sacked.......ahaaaaa!!!! i knew there was some reason why i couldnt quite place you. it makes sense now

my only parting thing is that i think you need to protect harry's image just like you just did AVB. it looks more like you flex your power when its against someone whose character you dont feel should be tarnished. having said that it would be wrong of me to assume you didnt warn people not to call harry names and accuse him of all sorts

*protect harry's image* :ross::ross::ross:

Like I said, I backed Harry but I am not privy to how his relationship with the chairman was going. I felt at the end of the season that if the chairman felt that he could no longer work with Harry then Harry needed to go early and give the new manager a chance to settle in and shape the squad into his image. My preference was for Harry to stay on and be given a contract extension. What I was completely against was Harry going into the season with his future unresolved.

Then get the banning stick out!

Except all I offered was a theory, I didnt try to push it or back it up at all

You offered your inerpretation of 'events' - nothing more or less. Are you honestly not able to see the correlation here? Pushing it and backing it up?

- AVB gives Hudd the good news
- Hudd reacts (fair enough)
- Saudi Sportswashing Machine game reveals the good news to the masses
- Stoke loan confirms it

Above - is my personal interpretation of what might have happened - I'm not going to sign an affidavit about it nor do I expect you to take is as gospel - if you want to believe there is nothing in this story that is your personal perogative - but having spent so much time on here, surely you can at least try and accept there are opinions and takes who approach these aspects from a different perspective to yours (which is by no means the true way of infailable truth). In any case this has become very boring so I won't make further comments on this subject having explained already at length my take on the matter.

All that we know, Arcy, is that Hudd tweeted and then deleted, he didn't play on Saturday and that he has now gone on a season long loan. Anything else is filling in the gaps.

Back