• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

If other clubs wanted to buy him, and he was for sale, they would be.

Not when there is still a doubt about his fitness they wont, even Hudd has said he needs to take the ankle slowly. He will go out on loan and once clubs are confident his fitness and ankle are fine he will be sold.

Not when there is still a doubt about his fitness they wont, even Hudd has said he needs to take the ankle slowly. He will go out on loan and once clubs are confident his fitness and ankle are fine he will be sold.

Interesting to see if there is any evidence of this anywhere.

Other then the assumption that our manager is a.. what was it? 'Professional Liar'...

people in football

by the time they hit the big time lieing is like an educational class

It's not football, it is business.

We want to sell our assets for the most we can and buy our targets for the lowest price that we can. As frustrating as it may be to fans, telling the truth would be counter productive to these objectives.

It's not football, it is business.

We want to sell our assets for the most we can and buy our targets for the lowest price that we can. As frustrating as it may be to fans, telling the truth would be counter productive to these objectives.

i agree with you thoroughly.....i never said it was exclusive but footballers are poisonous with their morals, including telling a good fib. granted i dont know any high profile managers but i do see them lie constantly on Tv and in news clippings

they will lie without a moments hesitation. AVB is no different...neither was harry or levy or anyone

professonal liars

not you, me.

he's a professonal and he's a liar. and his profession is one that includes regularly telling porkies on TV

next people will tell me he hasnt told a lie recently...with no quotes

I think that you should be very careful making statements like that, Affy. I can think of several site rules that is breaking.

not you, me.

he's a professonal and he's a liar. and his profession is one that includes regularly telling porkies on TV

next people will tell me he hasnt told a lie recently...with no quotes

being a professional and a liar does not mean you are a professional liar.

Being a professional liar would insinuate he is paid to lie, which i very much doubt. He's paid to manage a football team.

But that is just semantics.

where has Milo's post gone?

Milo, did you first ask me who i was talking about only THEN to say i shouldnt say anything? if it was initially vague it wouldnt have meant anything..only after i mention a name it becomes an issue

So how come people throw the Kitchen sink and everything they can find at Harry redknapp...obviously it isnt getting through the gravity of whats going on

Milo, did you first ask me who i was talking about only THEN to say i shouldnt say anything? if it was initially vague it wouldnt have meant anything..only after i mention a name it becomes an issue

So how come people throw the Kitchen sink and everything they can find at Harry redknapp...obviously it isnt getting through the gravity of whats going on

I asked you because I thought that you initial post was an issue but I wanted to be sure

Calling an individual a liar may be libel which is against site rules.

right, so of the hundreds on things people called harry redknapp ..how much of that was libel and were people told categorically to stop doing that? cause it didnt sink in with me...it looked like it was open season on him.

The man has a point..

Back