• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

For the last time - this is just a guess btw

- AVB gives Hudd the good news
- Hudd reacts (fair enough)
- Saudi Sportswashing Machine game reveals the good news to the masses
- Stoke loan confirms it

So lets break this down

Can now at least assume his tweet was about AVB with some poor back-tracking afterwards?

You WANT to assume his tweet was a pop at management from which he back tracked.

Your first point on the matter is looking for internal conflict at the club

Something about respect being earnt and not given by default, blah, blah - probably got told he's not fit enough for this team and threw a hissy

Trying to suppose reasoning behind the conflict you want to assume in your first point

Stop putting words in my mouth, fella - simply offered my take on his actions. Where did you make the last bit from?

Of course AVB would say that - do you honesly expect him to slate a player in the public media and say he's too brick for his team? I don't know what's happened between those 2 internally but that tweet was rather telling for me and that is my personal interpretation. Isn't Hudd a Chelsea fan and even went to watch their CL games last season?

Trying to justify why AVB supporting Huddlestone publically is meaningless, to support your prior assumptions

Confirmation of what your personal interpretation is

And my favourite, trying to support your angle with a fragile link between Huddlestone and Chelsea, no doubt insinuating something about AVBs failure there

Reasonable doubt, fella - the proof is in the pudding

- Hudd tweets before the game (round about the time the squad is announced on Friday)

- Doesn't make the bench

- Shipped out on loan

- Back tracks, etc.

Let's wait for Hudd's press conference, shall we.

You have a timeline. An incorrect one in fact, as step 3 hasnt yet occured, and if it were to - it wouldnt be BEFORE he has back tracked now would it? "The proof is in the pudding" proof of what exactly? Because it certainly isnt your assumptions further up.

Not in every instance, no (like in Austria for example) - the evidence is hardly circumstantial here

What evidence? Proving what? As with before it is most certainly not supportive of issues with Huddlestone and AVB. It is circumstancial at best...

The timeline is iron-clad, I'm afraid - The jury can't be tricked!
...something it seems you cannot accept

You cannot alter time-based events - the facts are there to be seen

There is a point at which series of random 'coincident' become a sequence of events which are easily placed on a rather basic timeline producing what is rather obvious. Only if you are looking for it though

NOT. AT. ALL.

A timeline is, guess what, just a timeline. As we have already discovered, yours is even incorrect. Which is an aside, all through you still pursue this as evidence of your assumptions. Assumptions that lean to fractures between player and management. Revealing that that is what you are looking for.

I look for explanations - and ones which are built on consequential series of events which were factual reality

In other words, you make up what you want to believe

As I said - you can never see something you're choosing not to find

And again, you WANT to see something and...hey presto! It appears. Good for you - but it does nothing to back up your assumptions. It is paper thin on ACTUAL MEANINGFUL EVIDENCE.

No different to your deductions of Vdv going to Germany because of his wife or the assumptions of leaving due to not willing to fight for a place next to a bricker player.

Will respond to the rest in detail later - on my phone now.

Except all I offered was a theory, I didnt try to push it or back it up at all

of course if they look past the weight and potentially chronic ankle injury he would

i cant believe tom huddlestone is at stoke...and not with us. depressing

He'll get games, get match fit, and come back stronger.

Plus he'll be helping our cause.

@nayim, have you seen that quote before?
where is that quote from..can i see a link if you've got it

and AVB is not fooling anyone with that...he canned Thudd, simple

@nayim, have you seen that quote before?
where is that quote from..can i see a link if you've got it

and AVB is not fooling anyone with that...he canned Thudd, simple

Ah yes. Thudd has been canned. That is why he is being sold.. oh wait... That is why he is on loan with a buyout.. oh no.. wait a second..

If he was 'canned', why would you send him on loan for a year without a buyout clause?

Especially if it is currently assumed we could be selling Dawson to raise funds?

So he can get fit and then someone may be prepared to buy him, he will be gone by the end of the season (imo)

So he can get fit and then someone may be prepared to buy him, he will be gone by the end of the season (imo)

agreed

spoken like someone that doesnt get led by professional liars

heaven forbid that we raise the market share of a young asset. why would we do that? sell him at a wrongly mirrored depreciated value. business 101

i cant seem to find this quote ...

Back