• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Naturally, but if it is as simple as "he doesnt fit, best if he moves on" as disappointing as it is is there really anything to disagree with?

He wouldn't have seen him play last season as he was injured, and he hasn't played obviously this season. Fair enough if decided to move him on in January after a few viewings, but that's not the case.

I think that you are as bad as each other.

Yeah. And he has 70 points as well? I'd like to think thins are even handed. On the basis of off topic posts there is no comparison. Now he wants to talk about my recent holiday? Right.

Some players are probably best players at the club when it comes to training, but brick when it comes to playing games, and vice versa.

True, but to use the most commonly mentioned point about thudd. If he can't play the pressing game, then it would show in training right?

But with no Modric, if we get an injury or dare I say more, then were down to the likes of Jenas and Livermore. I'd prefer Hudd personally.

So has AVB had chance to judge him/his suitability or not?

Personally I think Hudd can work well in a midfield 3, and being a fan of his would rather keep him - that said if the manager isnt on board then it seems pointless.

True, but to use the most commonly mentioned point about thudd. If he can't play the pressing game, then it would show in training right?

I agree with that.

But he's still one of our best passers and I'm just surprised AVB is looking to get rid of him so early is all.

You think we'll sell Modric and not buy a replacement? I'll venture they'll be a bit better than Fatty as well.

I'd like to think we will, but right now, we don't have anyone to replace him. But this is Spurs we are talking about here Leeds, the club that leaves most deals until the last possible moment. We should have replaced him already tbh as it looks 99% that he's off.

Back