• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Please get this back on topic. If you want to argue over AVB and/or Redknapp start a new thread and leave those of us that want to discuss Hudd in peace. Infractions will follow if you ignore this warning.

I think a few people have ignored you...

But seriously, just let it be. Reading back, ignoring a few silly snipes it has been a good discussion and IS related to the Hudd situation. Its discussing whether AVB is doing the right thing, and it wouldnt make sense not to mention previous decisions of his as they probably influence your conclusion for this one (ie 10 previous good decisions could make you trust him on this one).

Err this is the Hudd thread, the mods want us talking about him.

And since when did you become one of the little girls who cries mod at everything. You sure you wanna go down that route with your track record of breaking the rules ? Last thing you need is people pointing out your "mistakes".

Dawson is our weakest defender. Who cares if he goes. We're getting £9m for someone who won't even start a game for us, even if another defender gets injured, brilliant business not only from AVB but from Levy too to even get that much for him.

Huddlestone hasn't even played a game for us in fudge knows how long, it's been a while since I can even remember Huddlestone get a run of games. Will we miss him? Probably not.

Heresy!!! :)

Err this is the Hudd thread, the mods want us talking about him.

And since when did you become one of the little girls who cries mod at everything. You sure you wanna go down that route with your track record of breaking the rules ? Last thing you need is people pointing out your "mistakes".

Knock yourself out. I dislike you so I'm pointing out your constant infractions. Is that ok?

Dawson is our weakest defender. Who cares if he goes. We're getting £9m for someone who won't even start a game for us, even if another defender gets injured, brilliant business not only from AVB but from Levy too to even get that much for him.

Huddlestone hasn't even played a game for us in fudge knows how long, it's been a while since I can even remember Huddlestone get a run of games. Will we miss him? Probably not.

9m is a good price, but if history has proven anything its that sometimes its better to keep a player around rather than take the money and have it harm your season.

No Hudd hasnt played, but we know he is good. Very good. We missed him last season, especially near the end.

9m is a good price, but if history has proven anything its that sometimes its better to keep a player around rather than take the money and have it harm your season.

No Hudd hasnt played, but we know he is good. Very good. We missed him last season, especially near the end.

Not if we're planning to spend the £9m on incoming players.

Knock yourself out. I dislike you so I'm pointing out your constant infractions. Is that ok?

I've made less than you in this thread. But yes its ok as I dont think you even know who you are quoting (it wasnt me when you cried "mod").

Now can you please stop taking this off topic, its upsetting me and I demand you get at least 30 points should it continue. (40 if you reply to this).

Not if we're planning to spend the £9m on incoming players.

Yep, agreed. But one thing that has gone well for us in the future is keeping fringe players around rather than assuming the replacement will be better.

Reason for keeping Daws and Hudd around is that they will feel part of the club enough to put in a shift when playing 1 in 5. Imagine a 9m replacement sitting on the bench, never had a decent run, is he gonna just want out and not bother trying when called upon ? It has happened in the past.

I'll be interested to hear Scara's and Punk's view on this as they both rate Hudd very highly.

Depends where you feel support should lay I suspect, with players you like or with the management.

Im a big fan of Hudd and will be desperately disappointed if he does leave, that said if he isnt fit for the new direction what should we do?

I've made less than you in this thread. But yes its ok as I dont think you even know who you are quoting (it wasnt me when you cried "mod").

Now can you please stop taking this off topic, its upsetting me and I demand you get at least 30 points should it continue. (40 if you reply to this).

You demand? Ok. I haven't taken it off topic.

Maybe AVB looked over his squad, saw we had a good back four in Kaboul who has come leaps and bounds and is probably the first centre back on the team sheet, the experience in Gallas, the youth in Caulker (didnt he say Caulker was in his plans this year hence why he hasn't loaned him out?) and obviously Vertonghen who is the new signing and thought we'd probably never ever get a better offer than £9m for Dawson and cashed in?

Depends where you feel support should lay I suspect, with players you like or with the management.

Im a big fan of Hudd and will be desperately disappointed if he does leave, that said if he isnt fit for the new direction what should we do?

Of course, we have to back the manager, especially in the early days, but people should be allowed to disagree with the decision.

Back