• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Well AVB was proven to be out of his depth at Chelsea, an inflexible system, unable to change things if plan A didn't work, poor man management etc etc.

Lots of people said he will have learned from his mistakes and was the man to take us forward (what ever that means).

From what I can see he's doing exactly the same again.

How so? What has he done that is so bad in his 3 months here?

If anything he's doing what he wasn't allowed to do at Chelsea and getting rid of players he doesn't see fit to his system.

:ross: you actually said to me about not watching game in your first post to me. You accused my opinion of just being because I wanted to disagree with you. WTF and your the one complaining ??

Im deeply sorry for my personal attack on you. I apologise for my extreme language and hurtful insults. I will make sure this vicious behaviour of mine will not be displayed again. Ill send you a bunch of flowers if you want ?

No. Just lick my balls. that ok?

Please get this back on topic. If you want to argue over AVB and/or Redknapp start a new thread and leave those of us that want to discuss Hudd in peace. Infractions will follow if you ignore this warning.

Well AVB was proven to be out of his depth at Chelsea, an inflexible system, unable to change things if plan A didn't work, poor man management etc etc.

Lots of people said he will have learned from his mistakes and was the man to take us forward (what ever that means).

Porto are arguably a bigger club than Spurs. Out of his depth? Lol

You steamed into a topic about Hudd and start slagging AVB off at Harrys expense. You won't let it lay.

I steamed in ? err I clicked on the thread, read a few comments and posted. Same thing you did.

Slagging off AVB at Harrys expense ? errr... anyway... I mentioned Harry to explain that reasonable behaviour doesnt really happen and never has done, so dont be surprised people are making comments right from the off. Read my first post again. Its perfectly fair even if you disagree.

I steamed in ? err I clicked on the thread, read a few comments and posted. Same thing you did.

Slagging off AVB at Harrys expense ? errr... anyway... I mentioned Harry to explain that reasonable behaviour doesnt really happen and never has done, so dont be surprised people are making comments right from the off. Read my first post again. Its perfectly fair even if you disagree.

You're still talking about Harry.

How have you come to this conclusion after one game? I can understand someone can have concerns based on his time at Chelsea but I don't see how it is in anyway possible to make such a judgement so soon. What mistakes do you see him making already here that he made a Chelsea?

If anything he's doing what he wasn't allowed to do at Chelsea and getting rid of players he doesn't see fit to his system.

That's fine, but the manner in which he did it was wrong. Fair enough if he didn't think Lampard warranted a place in the starting 11, but it's clear that he still has something to offer and he tried to discard him too quickly.

Have to agree with Golfball.

I didn't agree with AVB's team selection on Saturday, not playing Vertonghen and VDV was a mistake IMO.

Redknapp has been talked about to death on this forum so I won't add to it.

Honestly, I like AVB's brand of football. But I have my concerns about his man management skills. But that doesn't mean I'm not 100% behind him even If I didn't agree with the decision to get rid of the last manager.

Criticising the manager's team selection is fine, it's not like anybody has started calling for his head yet.

You sure about that?

Discarding Huddlestone for starters.

Yet to actually happen, and if it does its football - transfers happen.

Its quite possible its been in the cards for a little while, so naturally the manager isnt relying on a player that might disappear shortly.

Im not sure I see "discarding" or "poor man management" in this instance.

And Chelsea went on to win the CL with those players at the centre of it.

Dawson and Hudd dont fit into his system ? We dont want a squad full of plan A players. And I dont see how a CB doesnt fit into system - I'm betting he'll play at least 2 in each game. Hudd could play in his team.

I think he doesnt rate them and its a good discussion on whether his judgement is right. Sure it makes sense to sell players he will never use, but putting these 2 in that category...

And Chelsea went on to win the CL with those players at the centre of it.

Dawson and Hudd dont fit into his system ? We dont want a squad full of plan A players. And I dont see how a CB doesnt fit into system - I'm betting he'll play at least 2 in each game. Hudd could play in his team.

I think he doesnt rate them and its a good discussion on whether his judgement is right. Sure it makes sense to sell players he will never use, but putting these 2 in that category...

Dawson is our weakest defender. Who cares if he goes. We're getting £9m for someone who won't even start a game for us, even if another defender gets injured, brilliant business not only from AVB but from Levy too to even get that much for him.

Huddlestone hasn't even played a game for us in fudge knows how long, it's been a while since I can even remember Huddlestone get a run of games. Will we miss him? Probably not.

Back