• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Huddlestone is one of our best players, having watched him pre-season I can see no problem with him fitness-wise.
This makes no sense what so ever.

If AVB is going to discard him before he even gets a chance, then what little respect I had for AVB is gone.

At least if he's only out on loan AVB's replacement can recall him.

This is very quickly turning into Chelsea mark 2.

Keep the comedy coming fella. Gold!!

Not so sure mate. He mouthed off and is covering IMO. He knows people follow him because he's a pro FOOTBALLER. No one cares about his thoughts on anything else.

Just because they don't care about his non-football thoughts, doesn't mean he won't post them.

That's basically the whole idea of Twitter isn't it?

Not so sure mate. He mouthed off and is covering IMO. He knows people follow him because he's a pro FOOTBALLER. No one cares about his thoughts on anything else.

I think you'll find he is very good on political theory, logical positivism, and quantum physics. Bit of renaissance man is Mr. Huddlestone.

And he sure can pass that football.

Hully seems to have it in for AVB the last few days :lol:

Well its not a great start. Dodgy team selection, unmotivated looking performance and now selling off players who have been very good first teamers at various points.

Anything HR got criticised for AVB is doing it to a bigger scale. I remember the criticism of Bassong going out on loan. Now King, Bassong, Nelson, Dawson etc have gone, with a new guy and a young guy in there place.

If there is one thing you should know from reading this forum, you do something wrong and you get slated for it no matter what the circumstances. The reality for Harry is that he had done enough positive to not deserve the slating he got. The reality for AVB is that he is new and should be given time to prove himself.

And yes I've not been overly impressed with AVB on first impressions, but thats all it is. I fully accept that time is required and a proper assessment should be given at the end of the season. I certainly wont be taking the Harry haters approach of irrationally calling for his sacking in a new thread every day.

And new guy and young guy? You mean and international Dutch league player of the season and an England international with a full season of premier league first team action under his belt? Thought so.

Dodgy team selection? Expand please. And unmotivated? You patently didn't watch the match

Livermore for 1. This new CB who you just told me you rate in this very thread was on the bench. VDV not in the team. Hudd at home. Need I go on ?

Unmotivated... you patently didnt see us start well and then fade away so badly that Saudi Sportswashing Machine were brick but still won. Rarely threatened and ended the game not fighting despite losing. There were positives, but overall I think what I have said was fairly obvious to anyone.

Livermore for 1. This new CB who you just told me you rate in this very thread was on the bench. VDV not in the team. Hudd at home. Need I go on ?

Unmotivated... you patently didnt see us start well and then fade away so badly that Saudi Sportswashing Machine were brick but still won. Rarely threatened and ended the game not fighting despite losing. There were positives, but overall I think what I have said was fairly obvious to anyone.

Haha. So we were motivated but then we weren't? Right

No please don't. Fatty is getting sold. And he wants to phase Verts into the team. It's called rotation. If saint Harry had tried it we might have finished 3rd last year and he might still have a job.

Well its not a great start. Dodgy team selection, unmotivated looking performance and now selling off players who have been very good first teamers at various points.

Anything HR got criticised for AVB is doing it to a bigger scale. I remember the criticism of Bassong going out on loan. Now King, Bassong, Nelson, Dawson etc have gone, with a new guy and a young guy in there place.

If there is one thing you should know from reading this forum, you do something wrong and you get slated for it no matter what the circumstances. The reality for Harry is that he had done enough positive to not deserve the slating he got. The reality for AVB is that he is new and should be given time to prove himself.

And yes I've not been overly impressed with AVB on first impressions, but thats all it is. I fully accept that time is required and a proper assessment should be given at the end of the season. I certainly wont be taking the Harry haters approach of irrationally calling for his sacking in a new thread every day.

Dodgy team selection - you mean the same selection the majority of posters here were predicting/suggesting before the game? I saw nothing wrong with it personally.

Unmotivated? After being roundly applauded for great efforts in keeping shape and pressing Saudi Sportswashing Machine I dont see that stacking up either.

What is AVB doing on a bigger scale that Harry did to be critisised for exactly?

New manager moulds the squad - shocker. King has retired, out of his hands. Nelsen was a loan, one that wasnt even popular, terrible decision to let him go? No. Bassong - never used by Redknapp at all last season, no loss. Dawson - apparently not fit for AVbs purposes. Replaced by someone who is. Terrible, terrible moves there indeed :-"

So essentially you are still hung up on the ex and are unfairly judging the new squeeze?

Thanks for posting sense. This fella would argue black was white to disagree with me. Obvious saint Harry can never be replaced in his mind. Sad.

Back