• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

I'm honestly astounded at what people think of Huddlestone. I think the guy is a monster of a player. So much ability and can be absolutely vital to us. Would be an absolute shame if we didnt see him back with us.

He seems a good bloke too.

I'm honestly astounded at what people think of Huddlestone. I think the guy is a monster of a player. So much ability and can be absolutely vital to us. Would be an absolute shame if we didnt see him back with us.

He seems a good bloke too.

I worked with a girl who was getting friendly with him shall we say. He rates himself a hell of a lot but then again he's a young kid with brick loads of money I guess!!

Come on Roy, me and you would probably talk ourselves up if I were in his position. All premier league footballer's are very very good at what they do. And I like that confidence. I think he could be a terrific player for us, and for spells has been

Come on Roy, me and you would probably talk ourselves up if I were in his position. All premier league footballer's are very very good at what they do. And I like that confidence. I think he could be a terrific player for us, and for spells has been

I think he could be useful yes but it looks like AVB may have fitness doubts. Just going by word on here.

Honestly?

I think it's far too soon to state what Huddlestone does. I for one didn't watch pre-season, so haven't seen how well he has come back from his injury.

I will have to wait until he starts a couple of games, and hope he still has that creative spark.

I think he could be useful yes but it looks like AVB may have fitness doubts. Just going by word on here.

Just tell him to lay off the ketchup and we'll be fine. No in all honesty Tommy is a spurs boy now. We love him, he has a great song and he can flipping play. Waaay better than both JJ and Livermore who should be well after Tommy.

It scares me a bit that AVB didn't even include Hudd on the bench against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Towards the end we (desperately) needed someone to bring some quality passing into the centre of the pitch. So we brought VdV into a deeper role to do the passes and then Kane on as a forward.

I can't think of a single reason why having Hudd to bring on as a central midfielder and sticking VdV up top along with Defoe wouldn't be better.

Tom Huddlestone ‏@TomHuddlestone6

...... not every comment\tweet\action is to do with football!! Plus jumping to assumptions is never good
Expand

Tom Huddlestone Tom Huddlestone ‏@TomHuddlestone6

People should realise that players have a life outside of football.....

Tom Huddlestone ‏@TomHuddlestone6

...... not every comment\tweet\action is to do with football!! Plus jumping to assumptions is never good
Expand

Tom Huddlestone Tom Huddlestone ‏@TomHuddlestone6

People should realise that players have a life outside of football.....

Yet again the most likely/logical conclusion is the correct one.

I worked with a girl who was getting friendly with him shall we say. He rates himself a hell of a lot but then again he's a young kid with brick loads of money I guess!!

I worked with a Girl whos was doing the same about 2 year ago... apparently mini huddlestone, is a fast finisher.. and at electric pace too!!

Does this qualify me as ITK?

Spurs to loan out Huddlestone

Stoke express interest in midfielder

Sky Sports understands Tottenham are ready to loan out Tom Huddlestone with Stoke the front-runners for his signature.

Huddlestone, who missed most of last season through injury, has been informed he will be allowed to go out on loan to get some regular first-team football under his belt.

The England international underwent two ankle operations last season with his last game for Spurs coming against Emirates Marketing Project last August.

Huddlestone is now back to fitness and played on Spurs' pre-season tour of America, but it appears he is down the pecking order at White Hart Lane.

Huddlestone was left out of the squad for last weekend's opening day defeat at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Andre Villas-Boas is happy to let the former Derby man go out on loan.

The 25-year-old is keen to go out on loan so that he can regain his match sharpness after his spell on the sidelines and a number of clubs are chasing his signature.

Stoke are thought to be at the front of the queue for Huddlestone with Tony Pulis keen to bring in a creative spark to his midfield.

AVB already tinkling me off, why loan out a good squad player like huddlestone.

Huddlestone is one of our best players, having watched him pre-season I can see no problem with him fitness-wise.
This makes no sense what so ever.

If AVB is going to discard him before he even gets a chance, then what little respect I had for AVB is gone.

At least if he's only out on loan AVB's replacement can recall him.

This is very quickly turning into Chelsea mark 2.

Huddlestone is one of our best players, having watched him pre-season I can see no problem with him fitness-wise.

If AVB is going to discard him before he even gets a chance, then what little respect I had for AVB is gone.

:-({|=

notsureifserious.jpg...

Snap.

Back