• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

hudd.jpg

THUDD'S BACK....

Luka who???

Tom Huddlestone could be facing an uncertain future at Tottenham after a thinly disguised verbal swipe at manager Andre Villas-Boas on Saturday.

The 25-year-old midfielder used Twitter to express his disappointment at being left out of the Spurs line-up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, answering a question about whether he was injured by tweeting: 'Naw, I'm fit mate.'

He then added: 'Good luck to the lads today up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, devo not to be involved but will be watching later on.'

An even more pointed comment - 'Respect needs earning before being given#Fact' - before it was deleted.

Villas-Boas dismissed suggestions of a rift.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2190435/Tom-Huddlestone-Tweet-trouble-swipe-Spurs-boss-Andre-Villas-Boas.html

It'll be a real shame if Hudd is deemed surplus to requirements by AVB. I still think he has something to give.

Can understand Dawson being low down the pecking order as we have decent depth at CB with Gallas, Kaboul, Vert and Caulker in addition to him

We dont have another CM who can pass a call though so would be odd if Thudd isnt given a chance

I dont think this is anything other that paper talk at the moment though

I do hope Hudd stays as he is a very very good player. He is also now my new fav player at the club now King has retired :-(

Can understand Dawson being low down the pecking order as we have decent depth at CB with Gallas, Kaboul, Vert and Caulker in addition to him

We dont have another CM who can pass a call though so would be odd if Thudd isnt given a chance

I dont think this is anything other that paper talk at the moment though

you think they made it up? the tweet that is.....

actually it is possible that it has nothing to do with avb

you think they made it up? the tweet that is.....

actually it is possible that it has nothing to do with avb

No he did tweet it, then someone asked him if that was about AVB and he obviously said no. It was mentioned in another thread somewhere.

Still it could be worse, Tom. Didn't Juande ban you from eating ketchup and tell you that you were fatter than his mother?

You either build a team round a player like Hudd or sell him. Unfortunately, it looks like his face ain't gonna fit.

In the absence of Modric I think we needed Thudd yesterday.

Last season I said on numerous occasions at times we need someone to spray the passes out wide - that player was Thudd. he is fit yet we still dont use him. fudge

Early days, but it's beginning to smell like one or most prized talents could be AVB's new Lampard. Hope I'm wrong. Am already struggling to warm to the new manager but any fallout between him and Thudd would confirm my worst fears.

Hudd needs to get his head down and show the new manager why he should be picked. I would be very very disappointed if he left the club as I am a big fan, but bleating about it on twitter is not going to help his cause.
I wonder have words already been spoken between himm and AVB, as leaving him out of the squad altogether was a strange decision to say the least.

Tom Huddlestone could be facing an uncertain future at Tottenham after a thinly disguised verbal swipe at manager Andre Villas-Boas on Saturday.

The 25-year-old midfielder used Twitter to express his disappointment at being left out of the Spurs line-up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, answering a question about whether he was injured by tweeting: 'Naw, I'm fit mate.'

He then added: 'Good luck to the lads today up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, devo not to be involved but will be watching later on.'

An even more pointed comment - 'Respect needs earning before being given#Fact' - before it was deleted.

Villas-Boas dismissed suggestions of a rift.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2190435/Tom-Huddlestone-Tweet-trouble-swipe-Spurs-boss-Andre-Villas-Boas.html

GHod I fudging hate Twitter. Keep your fudging thoughts to yourselves! Or at least your family and friends... why the need to tell the entire world everything that's going on in your head?

I think starting a row with the manager via twitter before the season has started is a pretty grave error of judgment.

Has barely played football for a year and expects to walk into the starting eleven? OK then. He better hope we don't sign any Modric replacement then, if that is the case.

I like Hudd but too many times he tries the long diagonal Hollywood ball more often than he tries to keep the team ticking over with shorter passes, I get the feeling AVB wants to play the shorter passing game so Hudd won't fit in to those plans.

Thing is we don't know whether there's anything much in this. It may be that despite (according to reports) a decent performance in one of the US tour friendlies, AVB feels Tommy still has some way to go to get back to full match fitness.

All I do do know is if Harry had left him out in similar circumstances he did he would have made damn sure the whole world knew what a great player he is and how important he is to the squad.

I like Hudd but too many times he tries the long diagonal Hollywood ball more often than he tries to keep the team ticking over with shorter passes, I get the feeling AVB wants to play the shorter passing game so Hudd won't fit in to those plans.

if yesterday was anything to go by i recall quite a number of long balls being played, quite successfully i might add (Disbarring vdv), to bale and lennon. They worked quite well as well.

Back