• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
This thread is genius

All jerkiness has been removed

mjahrq.png

Why do you keep replying to my posts then?

Loser :)

His contract runs until the end of next season. I'd be happy for us to honour it and see how next year goes.

With no distractions for England, there can be no more excuses this time. He needs to understand the balance of rotating the squad and making the reserve players feel happy and wanted. If he can do that, we'll be successful under him again next season no doubt. If he can't, and we have another post-February collapse for a third year running, then it's time to go.

You won't be reading this, but jerkiness? How is having a different opinion than you jerkiness? I have lots of opinions about our club I know a lot of people will disagree with, hopefully they'll all put me on their ignore list as I have no intention of discussing anything with people like yourself. Here they are:

- I want Harry out.
- I think van der Vaart is massively over-rated by most Spurs fans
- I would rather have Clint Dempsey.
- I think Levy is a genius.
- I think Bale and Modric are sensationally good players, and I don't think we'll see Tottenham have two players who I consider among the best 15-20 footballers in the world again unless we do a Emirates Marketing Project.
- I think we got the 3rd best team in the league and I'm disappointed that we finished 4th.
- I really, really hope we don't sign Adebayor if that means paying him more than our current wage cap.

Carry on.

Christ. Did you clone my brain?

I just can't see a 65 year old with a bit of a dingdongie heart hanging around for a length of time. Terrible managerial decisions and pimping himself out to England aside, I cant see how Harry can be the future.

he doesn't have a dingdongy heart

he had a blocked artery that fed blood to his heart, this has now been repaired. The engines good, particularly now the fuel feed is repaired.

If you don't want him, just say so - you don't have to justify it.

Just be sure that replacing him - means that you get someone better, not someone you hope would be better (Ramos anyone?)

His contract runs until the end of next season. I'd be happy for us to honour it and see how next year goes.

With no distractions for England, there can be no more excuses this time. He needs to understand the balance of rotating the squad and making the reserve players feel happy and wanted. If he can do that, we'll be successful under him again next season no doubt. If he can't, and we have another post-February collapse for a third year running, then it's time to go.

Seems fair to me

Christ. Did you clone my brain?
I've seen your political views in random.

No. ;)

I do agree on Martinez. I think there are several very promising managers in the Premier League at the moment. Di Matteo would be my first choice, but Chelsea would be mad not to appoint him permanently now(?)

I just don't think there is enough love from Harry to spurs, which is why he has never really won me over. He's always talked about us as them; in my opinion whether you are a trainee or the chairmen the instant you join spurs you should be behind us 100% without hesitation; not referring to us in the 3rd person.

No. ;)

I do agree on Martinez. I think there are several very promising managers in the Premier League at the moment. Di Matteo would be my first choice, but Chelsea would be mad not to appoint him permanently now(?)

RDM ? would you have wanted him after his time at W.B.A or just on the last few months with Chelsea ?

No, we are playing fantastic football, we need a new striker who can be relied on to score, and a young but good central defender (maybe 2) and ship out a load of dead wood, and then I think we will be back in the zone.

If we can get closer to Manure and CFC keep Di Matteo, I can see us challenging for 2/3, particularly if we land the striker who can get on the end of Lennon and Bales product line.

Emirates Marketing Project will probably buy enough players to prevent them from losing the title, we might get lucky with a cup, but a CL slot is well within our grasp.

Having Thudd back would be nice, and another season of Parker, who will probably end up being Sandros replacement

Maybe a keeper as well, but I don't see Friedel going downhill just yet.

How many of you claiming that MK is going to rant all over you are going to apologise when the thread peters out and he's left you all with egg on your face?

Humility, and apology. Thats all that will be required.

surely a similar will-he won't-he scenario a la England will ensue?

I just don't think there is enough love from Harry to spurs, which is why he has never really won me over. He's always talked about us as them; in my opinion whether you are a trainee or the chairmen the instant you join spurs you should be behind us 100% without hesitation; not referring to us in the 3rd person.

Ill be honest - why should he show love to us when we got fans who never wanted him here in the first place? AND continue to not want him.

RDM ? would you have wanted him after his time at W.B.A or just on the last few months with Chelsea ?
Am I wrong to want him after his spell at Chelsea? Is that.. cheating? I remember thinking that WBA sacking Di Matteo was unfair at the time, although I do understand that they wanted the safety that comes with Hodgson. I've read and heard several times that Di Matteo is an unusually bright guy, and has a deeper understanding for football than most managers. It didn't shock me that things turned around for Chelsea after he was appointed, but then again, that could just as well be down to the sacking of Villas Boas.

Am I wrong to want him after his spell at Chelsea? Is that.. cheating? I remember thinking that WBA sacking Di Matteo was unfair at the time, although I do understand that they wanted the safety that comes with Hodgson. I've read and heard several times that Di Matteo is an unusually bright guy, and has a deeper understanding for football than most managers. It didn't shock me that things turned around for Chelsea after he was appointed, but then again, that could just as well be down to the sacking of Villas Boas.

id be worried that it's just relief from the bigger players that they are being looked after again - and tbf taking away the CL run they haven't really been that impressive under him. i certainly think it's premature to be thinking of getting in him here, not that he won't turn out to be a good manager mind

No. ;)

Yeah. Maybe just the football part eh?! :)

Back