• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
There is no point, its a question. For the 3rd time in a row you are deflecting from it.

Ask me the fudging question!

How hard is it?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

And if your next post isn't the definitive question, then you, not me, will lose out.

I need TP for my bunghole, because what ever the question is, i have the answer...

It better be a killer question....

Coyle- Likely to be relegated this season, never managed a big club.
Martinez- Never managed even a medium sized club let alone a big club.
Lambert- Only 1 season in the premier league.
Moyes- His team always bottle it in local derbies.

All these are supposed to be better alternatives to Redknapp??

What has the current Juventus manager done prior to this season, his first at a top half club?

Experience isn't the be all and end all when it comes to managment, sometimes it pays to go for up and coming managers

What are you talking about?

Just copy and paste the question.

I clicked your link, and I have no idea of your point.

If its any consolation, he did the same to me over another Harry related rant that he was on. Kept banging on about a question he was supposed to have asked - which I had no idea of what he was asking or going on about. He then had a complete fit, told me that he would like to be locked in a room with me - and then put me on his hate list, so he can't see my posts.

Sooo - good luck to you

Coyle- Likely to be relegated this season, never managed a big club.
Martinez- Never managed even a medium sized club let alone a big club.
Lambert- Only 1 season in the premier league.
Moyes- His team always bottle it in local derbies.

All these are supposed to be better alternatives to Redknapp??

The only club redknapp had any sort of success at was pompey with brick loads of money.

Those guys have their teams playing very well and getting results with such tight budgets. Coyle has bolton playing some excellent stuff and they do not often get outplayed they were awesome last year when he had sturridge and elmandar. He has not had the resources to replace them, does not mean he is a bad manager.

I have liked lambert for a long time, no way of proving that but i called lambert and howe to be great managers, obviously howe may take some time to prove me right but i think lambert can do it quicker if he gets given a chance.

For the record i do not hate redknapp but i have always felt once we were on an even keel after ramos it was time for a change.

I am unhappy with a lot of things at our club, including what i have read about what happens at the trainning ground and not practising set pieces our fitness issues. Also dislike how redknapp conducts himself in the press and his lack of confidence in the transfer market when it comes to players the next level up, if he really thought the were no better strikers in france then pav and crouch he should have been sacked for that alone.

Im going to bed as i have work in the morning but i will be happy to continue this tomorrow and the next month and month when i will say the same things i have been saying for a couple of years.

Does anyone else here have even the slightest clue what Wriggly is talking about?

Top marks if you do.

Don't worry about it. Pretending to be stupid is part and parcel for some people when they dont want to answer something or have been completely shown up to have double standards.

I have ended your thread though, welcome to the world of totman and mick cooper, you'll never be taken seriously again lol.

Don't worry about it. Pretending to be stupid is part and parcel for some people when they dont want to answer something or have been completely shown up to have double standards.

I have ended your thread though, welcome to the world of totman and mick cooper, you'll never be taken seriously again lol.

QED

i see threads like this are becoming a recurring theme, it's nice to know im not alone..

how long til the likes of wriggly, leeds spur and marky jump back on board?..

ok maybe not leeds spur... lol

If its any consolation, he did the same to me over another Harry related rant that he was on. Kept banging on about a question he was supposed to have asked - which I had no idea of what he was asking or going on about. He then had a complete fit, told me that he would like to be locked in a room with me - and then put me on his hate list, so he can't see my posts.

Sooo - good luck to you

I'll take your word for it mate.

I'd like to give him a chance, he's clearly passionate, it just he hasn't actually asked me a question.

If he asks me a question full on, I'll do my best to answer.

I'd like to give him a chance, he's clearly passionate, it just he hasn't actually asked me a question.

don't bank on it, if you don't answer - irrespective of the random factor, you are a brain dead knob jockey

it's a bit twilight zone really

Good lord

Sigh.

You said.....

I can deal with with criticisms, but it's bordering on nasty recently, worse than nasty in fact.

People calling him "w*nker" and "c*nt"

Nah, no need for that.

I said.....

his thread is fine though ? http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?1547-OT-Sol-C**tball-Retires

You said....

That is fine, because Campbell is a genuinely a c unt.

If you don't understand that, you are on the wrong site mate.

I said....

You're actually saying that it is ok to abuse someone ?

You said....

Are you asking me if Sol Campbell deserves stick from Spurs fans?

Really?

You know the rest of the posts, from then on you have continually sidestepped my question. Pretending not to see it and now acting like
you dont know what I am on about. I've left you links, I've asked you to read my posts, I've left you screenshots and now you've resorted me to spelling it out for you even though I know you have seen what I have asked.

Good lord

Sigh.

You said.....

I can deal with with criticisms, but it's bordering on nasty recently, worse than nasty in fact.

Nah, no need for that.

I said.....

his thread is fine though ? http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?1547-OT-Sol-C**tball-Retires

You said....

I said....

You said....

Really?

You know the rest of the posts, from then on you have continually sidestepped my question. Pretending not to see it and now acting like
you dont know what I am on about. I've left you links, I've asked you to read my posts, I've left you screenshots and now you've resorted me to spelling it out for you even though I know you have seen what I have asked.

What's the question?

If the question is:

Is it OK to slag off Campbell whilst respecting Redknapp.

Then, yes, it is.

But the comparison is ludicrous.

If that's your "big" question, you need to sort your life out.

There is no point, its a question. For the 3rd time in a row you are deflecting from it. You have seen it every single time I've asked you to look for it so first time you are a guest, 3rd time you are a pest.

You start the thread saying the Harry abuse is uncalled for. I have given him abuse and deep down, truthfully its not needed, but I dont like him, I dont like what he says, I dont like his tactics and I detest his style and the fact he would walk away from us without batting an eyelid. Yet, you seem to think abusing someone else is fine as you don't like him for what he has said and done. I can only asume this as you have side-stepped my question. I give Harry abuse for what he has said and done. You seem have double standards.

I could probably get a million infraction points with people like you around. Harry Redknapp has done an amazing job at Spurs. Sol Campbell did the worst thing possible for football fans. There isnt a thing HR can do that will come close. That is why one deserves abuse, the other doesnt. Is that clear ?

As for why you dislike HR, no idea. Everyone knows there has been a bad spell, but you cant just pick out every negative thing to back up your already formed conclusion. Half the stuff you think he has done is just in your head, and you just highlight it in hope everyone hates him as much as you do. Sadly for you, most people are not that stupid. They can see what a great job he has done and that there is nothing wrong with the things he says. Everything he says seems to get taken out of context in hope you get people to hate him, but if you were watching the game today from your armchair, i hope you heard the real fans chanting his name at the game.

If the question is:

Is it OK to slag off Campbell whilst respecting Redknapp.

Then, yes, it is.

But the comparison is ludicrous.

If that's your "big" question, you need to sort your life out.

its not that Redknapp has actually been as disloyal and judas like to Spurs
its the fact that he has the "potential" to be that disloyal.

so rather than get caught out, and have to start hating him before he does - a true spurs fan gets started before it happens

and if you can't see that - you're a ****

does that help?

Good lord

Sigh.

You said.....

Nah, no need for that.

I said.....

You said....

I said....

You said....

Really?

Jeeeeez you really need to be quiet. Embarrassing.

its not that Redknapp has actually been as disloyal and judas like to Spurs
its the fact that he has the "potential" to be that disloyal.

so rather than get caught out, and have to start hating him before he does - a true spurs fan gets started before it happens

and if you can't see that - you're a ****

does that help?

I guess I'm a born and bred ****.

Back