• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

fudge it, make him permanent captain next season. Hugo's quiet as a mouse, Toby's more the 'lead by example' sort of guy, Verts has horrific games every so often, Dier's very variable in performances and temper.

It's a shame that we rely on him to make the public case for the team given how young he is (it should be Hugo), but he's clearly up to it and isn't scared at all. Make him permanent captain next year.

FA to give ManU 6 points and Rooney all the goals he needs to be top scorer in their cancelled game.

A few extracts from the interview :
It’s very disappointing, it leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouth over the summer. It’s been a fantastic season up until the last four weeks. In the last four weeks, we haven’t been good enough. Probably when we didn’t have a chance of winning the league, the mentality wasn’t there.

“We know how much [finishing above Arsenal] means to the fans, we know how much it means to the club,” said Kane. “When people think they’ve had a bad season and we’ve had a good one, and yet they still finish above us, it hurts.
“We needed to finish the season strongly. Two points from the last four games is just unacceptable considering how we’ve played for the rest of the season.

“The performance yesterday was one of the worst I’ve ever been involved in. In the second half we got back into it and, at 2-1 with them having 10 men, you expect us to go on and finish it off - but to concede three goals against Saudi Sportswashing Machine with 10 men is just unacceptable.

“It’s hard to put a finger on it but we just haven’t been good enough - not just yesterday. Last week we should never have lost to Southampton, and it probably started from the West Brom game, drawing that one. It’s hard to say. Obviously it hurts.

“Days like yesterday and last week show there’s still a lot more work to be done - we haven’t cracked it yet. We’re still learning, we’ve still got to work hard, we’ve still got to improve.

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/sport/foot...to_the_season_has_been_unacceptable_1_4536864

I want blood after yesterday and people getting offed from the club.
Not just fringe players like Mason, but I'll back Poch 100% to whoever he fudges off. Only exception would be Kane & Ali.

I think if Kane had scored atleast half of the one-on-one chances he missed this season, he would have got over 30 league goals now ! He simply wasted too many of them this season !

Alternatively, if we had another capable striker he could have played either alongside Kane or instead of Kane when he was off form or tired and I think we as a team would have scored even more goals

Alternatively, if we had another capable striker he could have played either alongside Kane or instead of Kane when he was off form or tired and I think we as a team would have scored even more goals

All this talk all the time of "just buy 1 or 2 youngsters" we need proven quality players that put pressure on other individuals in the side to continue to improve or they will lose their place.

Made a silly tweet IMHO about how fans should see the bigger picture. Very wrong IMHO. I see him moving to Real in another 2 years.

Made a silly tweet IMHO about how fans should see the bigger picture. Very wrong IMHO. I see him moving to Real in another 2 years.

It fudging hurts dude... but lets not turn on our players... and he didnt say the fans should see the big picture he said 'we should' ... and you know what? we should!

It doesnt feel like it now. But we DID have a good season.

*The relationship is two way. That performance was a disgrace and you dont ask fans to see the bigger picture. He should learn from what Poch did.

*The relationship is two way. That performance was a disgrace and you dont ask fans to see the bigger picture. He should learn from what Poch did.
Which thing? The thing where he said it wasn't important to finish above the Goons or the thing where he said the performance was a disgrace? And why are none of these clams offering to pay for the tickets of the fans who went to the game?

I'm so glad we have the expert analysist that is Jamie Redknapp come out and give us this insightful piece of information;

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...napp-tottenham-must-match-harry-kane-ambition

The pundits, what would we do without them? How would football survive?

2755c372605e9350f11603f612b90b1d23af2f4126afcd32ef9c596c17463515.jpg

A few extracts from the interview :
It’s very disappointing, it leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouth over the summer. It’s been a fantastic season up until the last four weeks. In the last four weeks, we haven’t been good enough. Probably when we didn’t have a chance of winning the league, the mentality wasn’t there.

I appreciate his self-reflection. But interestingly, we still had a chance of winning the league for two of those four games. And in three of those games, we scored first (and hit the woodwork a few more times). So the desire was originally there (to get a lead), but then it wasn't (to maintain the lead)? I think that applies to the final two games, but something else happened with the two prior.

Back