• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

2mpyfrn.jpg

You have to wonder what his output will be if he starts scoring in August. Roll on the 3-season wonder.

Despite all his goals for us, Kane should learn to talk less to the media. He is simply giving too many interviews now like an experienced player. He is only 23 and still needs to learn more before he can give his views on other players and teams.

Despite all his goals for us, Kane should learn to talk less to the media. He is simply giving too many interviews now like an experienced player. He is only 23 and still needs to learn more before he can give his views on other players and teams.

He is the biggest English player in the country now and as such the press all want a bit of him

He is entitled to his views and he is generally very respectful and qualified in his views

I personally don't have an issue with it and it helps build up our profile as a club

So England's best player shouldn't speak to the press after being the leading goal scorer in the Premier League and going into a Euro 2016 campaign. It'd be like asking a politician not to speak going in to a general election.

I think it's absolutely brilliant for Spurs that Kane has a good presence in the media. Having a star player, improves the marketability of the club and hence improves the money that comes in from commercial deals. Carry on just the way that you are now please Harry.

I am sorry, have I missed any foot in mouth episodes from Harry? No? Then I think he should continue because even though he is not our captain he comes across as a leader and as someone who thinks before he talks. He may be only 23 but there are 23 years olds and 23 year olds

Last edited:
I am sorry, have I missed any foot in mouth episodes from Harry? No? Then I think he should continue because even though he is not our captain he comes across as a leader and as someone who thinks before he talks. He may be only 23 but there are 23 years old and 23 years.
And he's clearly the latter and not the former. :p

For a player his age he is pretty articulate. I have no problem with him being interviewed. It reflects well on THFC to have him as a focal point for the media.

England fans are NOT happy with Harry Kane's selfishness during Turkey friendly

"Does Harry Kane know how to pass the ball?"

England's Euro 2016 preparations got off to a pretty decent start in their friendly against Turkey.

It took just three minutes for Premier League Golden Boot winner Harry Kane to open the scoring, after the linesman brilliantly forget how the offside rule works.

From the Twitter fans' perspective, however, it was all been downhill after that - just like Kane's shooting accuracy.

Opting to shoot - A LOT - when it would've been wiser to pass was a running theme in the first half especially, and it didn't take long for Twitter to vent its fury...

Fabio Camerotto ‎@Came1981
Does @HKane know how to pass the ball?he seems to shoot every time it touches the ball,this is not @SpursOfficial #England#ENGTUR #EURO2016

Anthony Smith ‎@dengodiver
I just can't take to Harry Kane! He is that annoying striker who just shoots every time he gets it #engvtur

Kevin James ‎@kingjamesie
Harry Kane is unbelievably greedy. Never looks for a pass

bethany england ‎@Bethany_Eng15
Wish Harry Kane would stop trying to score a worldie every 2mins and actually play the ball
1f643.png
1f643.png
1f643.png
1f643.png

12:57 AM - 23 May 2016 · Leatherhead, South East, United KingdomRegan ‎@LfcReg
Can't wait for Harry Kane's 7 30 yard shots into row z in our 2-0 loss to Russia.

12:57 AM - 23 May 2016Connor Mcclelland ‎@connor_lfc7
I seriously don't rate Harry Kane. He just shoots at any attempt he gets and hopes for the best, no creativity whatsoever.

12:57 AM - 23 May 2016Melissa Edwards ‎@lissedwards6
Harry Kane needs to stop being selfish
1f644.png

12:55 AM - 23 May 2016jack ‎@jack_plast
Pains me how selfish Harry Kane is

Maybe think about passing next time if you want to please the fans, Harry...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/england-fans-not-happy-harry-8026765

---------------------------------------------

It has already started ! English media are the English players no.1 enemy ! Period. Kane will not do himself any favour by keep going to the media. They will monitor all his movements just to find faults with him ! Remember how they destroyed Paul Robinson after his mistake for England ?

I dont blame them. There were two incidents in one of our home games that we dropped points in that Harry could have passed. It is something that he needs to work on.

Always been greedy and not always in the good way. Needs to learn its about the team and not about him.

Perhaps we should just withdraw all our players from the England squad and say "F**k all of you" then see what a shamble the Euros would be.

One goal scored by Kane and one set up from his corner, yep he's greedy but he doesn't fvcking dive every time he gets into the penalty area does he Jamie.

England fans are NOT happy with Harry Kane's selfishness during Turkey friendly

"Does Harry Kane know how to pass the ball?"

England's Euro 2016 preparations got off to a pretty decent start in their friendly against Turkey.

It took just three minutes for Premier League Golden Boot winner Harry Kane to open the scoring, after the linesman brilliantly forget how the offside rule works.

From the Twitter fans' perspective, however, it was all been downhill after that - just like Kane's shooting accuracy.

Opting to shoot - A LOT - when it would've been wiser to pass was a running theme in the first half especially, and it didn't take long for Twitter to vent its fury...

Fabio Camerotto ‎@Came1981
Does @HKane know how to pass the ball?he seems to shoot every time it touches the ball,this is not @SpursOfficial #England#ENGTUR #EURO2016

Anthony Smith ‎@dengodiver
I just can't take to Harry Kane! He is that annoying striker who just shoots every time he gets it #engvtur

Kevin James ‎@kingjamesie
Harry Kane is unbelievably greedy. Never looks for a pass

bethany england ‎@Bethany_Eng15
Wish Harry Kane would stop trying to score a worldie every 2mins and actually play the ball
1f643.png
1f643.png
1f643.png
1f643.png

12:57 AM - 23 May 2016 · Leatherhead, South East, United KingdomRegan ‎@LfcReg
Can't wait for Harry Kane's 7 30 yard shots into row z in our 2-0 loss to Russia.

12:57 AM - 23 May 2016Connor Mcclelland ‎@connor_lfc7
I seriously don't rate Harry Kane. He just shoots at any attempt he gets and hopes for the best, no creativity whatsoever.

12:57 AM - 23 May 2016Melissa Edwards ‎@lissedwards6
Harry Kane needs to stop being selfish
1f644.png

12:55 AM - 23 May 2016jack ‎@jack_plast
Pains me how selfish Harry Kane is

Maybe think about passing next time if you want to please the fans, Harry...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/england-fans-not-happy-harry-8026765

---------------------------------------------

It has already started ! English media are the English players no.1 enemy ! Period. Kane will not do himself any favour by keep going to the media. They will monitor all his movements just to find faults with him ! Remember how they destroyed Paul Robinson after his mistake for England ?
And yet......

The BBC (who gave Kane MOTM) said:
Harry Kane (striker) 9
The team was initially set up in a 4-3-3 formation to suit Kane as the central striker and he more than justified that decision - his penalty miss aside, this was another impressive display leading England's attack. Yes, he was offside when he scored, but he took that chance superbly and was never afraid to miss.

My advice is to avoid the gutter press.

Back