• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Tottenham are set to make Harry Kane the highest-paid player in their history of the club by offering the England forward a new £100,000-a-week deal

Only reported in the Daily Fail with no quotes at all, not even a "an insider says", so take this with an enormous pinch of salt.

The news will come as a blow for potential suitors, including Manchester United, who were strongly linked with the boyhood Tottenham fan last season.
What does that ("strongly linked") even mean? That they tried various methods of tapping up via the media?

Harry certainly deserves a greatly enhanced deal, and I have no doubt that Levy will come up with the goods.

Newspapers writing numerous articles about him being perfect for them.

Thought he was exceptionally greedy yesterday and to the detriment of the team and in the end the result

Twice Lamela was totally unmarked and would've had the goal at his mercy but Kane decided to try and add to his golden boot tally, not impressed one bit

Thought he was exceptionally greedy yesterday and to the detriment of the team and in the end the result

Twice Lamela was totally unmarked and would've had the goal at his mercy but Kane decided to try and add to his golden boot tally, not impressed one bit

Yeh still lots to learn but still a top talent

and with Vardy bagging two on Saturday to put himself even closer it was 100% on his mind

Kane 25
Aguero 24
Chav Racist 24
Lukaku 18

Shouted almost the same sort of thing yesterday. He began to treat it like the Kane show, in the 2nd half took on a couple of shots that were never on.

At the match it looked like he should have put Lamela in during the 1st half. From what I have read on there from those with the benefit of TV replays it seems that might have been the more difficult option. in which case, for that one I will cut him some slack.
He likes a goal at SJP though, a brace would secure it for me, but will definitely one if he wants to win it. Can see Aguero scoring at Swansea and Chelsea will gift Leicester a pen..just for spite

Not sure he was chasing the golden boot. Kane is always a bit like that particularly in games where he isn't getting much of the ball. I think his decision making does need a bit of work but he's always going to be a bit greedy. Most strikers are.

Kane's greed is a double-edged sword. Sometimes he will shoot when he should pass, and he'll miss. Other times, he will put the ball in the top corner. Considering he has banged in 25 league goals, I'd be wary of asking him to change his ways for fear of taking away anything from his natural game. IMO, if he thinks he should shoot, then he should shoot.

Yeh still lots to learn but still a top talent

Yes he is and I have never seen a top striker who is not greedy at times, however I have said before he has to learn that on occasions he has wasted the chance to play in a player who is better placed to score.

I am sure/hope that Poch will be in his ear about it and that in future he will do this because he will be a much better player when he does so.

Kane's greed is a double-edged sword. Sometimes he will shoot when he should pass, and he'll miss. Other times, he will put the ball in the top corner. Considering he has banged in 25 league goals, I'd be wary of asking him to change his ways for fear of taking away anything from his natural game. IMO, if he thinks he should shoot, then he should shoot.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

To be honest I can not see him leaving over that, he is still a kid and learning the game and I am sure that if Poch has a word he will take it on board.
I sincerely hope Poch does nothing of the sort. He's only ever greedy when he misses. So what about all those times when he has a pop and scores when by rights he 'should' have passed?

It's unbelievable that people are already getting on his back, some fans just do not know when they're lucky.

Back