• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Looks highly likely Kane is going...its clearly Levy doing his bet to wrangle a bit more funds from Rummenige, but I hope he understands that dragging it on too long risks getting players in too late and costing us valuable points in the early season
dcd273f5303319cb4cdb3ca946553c43.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2023/...-harry-kane-accuses-levy-of-playing-for-time/

Wow Rummenige ...Good to see him do well in foorball management. My furst pair of a pair of cleats were Adidas Rummenige boots with changeable studs and luminous yellow highlights [emoji169]

Now that Uli Hoeness has gone public about Kane in an event to pile pressure on us Levy should not consider accepting a penny short of £100m.

£100m up front and rising to £120m based on success in my view. Also deal needs to be done by end of July so that we can use it to sign a couple bodies before the season starts.

I can’t see Bayern getting close to that amount. They’ll expect a cut price deal as a result of Kane’s contract but Levy won’t accept that. Nor will Kane agitate for a move like Bayern will want. I could see Kane being happy to leave if we agree a deal with this, but don’t see him pushing for it.

Therefore I expect Kane to be at Spurs next year

Looks highly likely Kane is going...its clearly Levy doing his bet to wrangle a bit more funds from Rummenige, but I hope he understands that dragging it on too long risks getting players in too late and costing us valuable points in the early season
dcd273f5303319cb4cdb3ca946553c43.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2023/...-harry-kane-accuses-levy-of-playing-for-time/

Wow Rummenige ...Good to see him do well in foorball management. My furst pair of a pair of cleats were Adidas Rummenige boots with changeable studs and luminous yellow highlights [emoji169]

wake up at the back!

£100m up front and rising to £120m based on success in my view.

Better still £120 upfront.

Bayern think they are using strong arm tactics on Levy by making these public comments. Methinks this will just tinkle Levy off. Even if Kane wants out he is not going on strike this time because he wants to keep his legacy in tact.

Last edited:
I dont belive the first year with Ange will be hard. Is Levy going to gamble on getting CL next season. Getting cl will pay from 50-120mill. Cant see taking the risk of losing 80-100mill £ is a smart thing to do. Kane needs to sign a new contract if we are not selling him. Bayern know this and thats why they say things to the media. They know Levy wont take the risk and Kane has told them that he is not signing a new contract with Spurs. Selling Kane can be a good thing in the long run. But its hard

I dont belive the first year with Ange will be hard. Is Levy going to gamble on getting CL next season. Getting cl will pay from 50-120mill. Cant see taking the risk of losing 80-100mill £ is a smart thing to do. Kane needs to sign a new contract if we are not selling him. Bayern know this and thats why they say things to the media. They know Levy wont take the risk and Kane has told them that he is not signing a new contract with Spurs. Selling Kane can be a good thing in the long run. But its hard

Now do the maths against a relegation.

I get the feeling some Spurs fans see Levy as the bad guy in all of this .. especially based on the views of non-Spurs fans and personnel ..

All I can see in true Naija parlance is 'this life doesnt make sense sometimes..'

If Kane is going I hope we are lining up a replacement first, no idea who mind - maybe that guy United are looking at Hojlund or w/e but we will be losing a lot

If we can get £100 million for him, a first offer buy-back clause, and it means he doesn’t go to an EPL club at the end of next season, then I’d probably take that. I don’t think there is any chance he signs another contract with us before next May.

But Bayern at acting like we want to sell
We don’t, we’ll levy doesn’t
They aren’t used to dealing with clubs that think they are bigger than them
If Bayern are serious they just need to start making a serious bid

If we can get £100 million for him, a first offer buy-back clause, and it means he doesn’t go to an EPL club at the end of next season, then I’d probably take that. I don’t think there is any chance he signs another contract with us before next May.

I don't like the optics of that, why insist on a buy back?

We keep him for as long as he's contracted, then as long as he wants to be here. If he doesn't want to be here, he won't want to come back either, no player is bigger than the club. If he wants to leave, fine, but you don't get a soft landing and easy return to chase personal records. I don't care about Harry Kane hitting those numbers, I care about a player in our shirt hitting them.

I don't like the optics of that, why insist on a buy back?

We keep him for as long as he's contracted, then as long as he wants to be here. If he doesn't want to be here, he won't want to come back either, no player is bigger than the club. If he wants to leave, fine, but you don't get a soft landing and easy return to chase personal records. I don't care about Harry Kane hitting those numbers, I care about a player in our shirt hitting them.

Yeh this is where I am getting to with it, and thats not to hate on Kane I absolutely love him, but eventually he is going to go leave the club and we should be the ones forming or own futures and not having them dictated to us. I know if and when he leaves the narrative is going to be one that includes us having let him down and how he deserved bigger but we can't let that drive our way forward by way of making sentimental decision. He was never going to be here forever regardless

Er what? They have done deals with bigger clubs than us. They've done quite a few with Real Madrid over the years.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Er what? They have done deals with bigger clubs than us. They've done quite a few with Real Madrid over the years.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Yeah they have
Clubs that wanted to sell
And you didn’t see what I wrote.. clubs that “think” they are bigger
levy thinks we are IMO
But I stand by what I say, if they are serious they need to make a serious bid
This feels like city all over again
A club who have dealt with Kanes family rather than the club who have his contract and are being poorly advised

How do you know that Levy doesn't want to sell? It's not just you but seems a lot of people are assuming what the chairman is thinking.

If we keep him and have a mediocre season anyways then he leaves for a free I'm sure many will look back and think we should have took 90 million plus and properly moved in a new direction.

If Kane is going I hope we are lining up a replacement first, no idea who mind - maybe that guy United are looking at Hojlund or w/e but we will be losing a lot

It also seems like nobody remembers we've got Richarlison. If Kane were to go I'd absolutely want to buy an up and coming striker ie the next Ferguson but Kane leaving could help Richarlison cement himself as the main man, not aimed at you directly but is it a shiny new toy thing or people writing off Richarlison based on a bad first season, like Son had but then......

Gotta give him a chance at some stage or might as well sell him off now too.

How do you know that Levy doesn't want to sell? It's not just you but seems a lot of people are assuming what the chairman is thinking.

If we keep him and have a mediocre season anyways then he leaves for a free I'm sure many will look back and think we should have took 90 million plus and properly moved in a new direction.

It also seems like nobody remembers we've got Richarlison. If Kane were to go I'd absolutely want to buy an up and coming striker ie the next Ferguson but Kane leaving could help Richarlison cement himself as the main man, not aimed at you directly but is it a shiny new toy thing or people writing off Richarlison based on a bad first season, like Son had but then......

Gotta give him a chance at some stage or might as well sell him off now too.
I think we would sell
I don’t think we are motivated to sell
Hence why it needs a great offer
Every player has a price. They should too as they have a value
I’d sell him now. I’d love us to call Bayern’s bluff and Kanes and accept a sensible offer
I think it’s healthy to sell and something we have struggled with

I think we would sell
I don’t think we are motivated to sell
Hence why it needs a great offer
Every player has a price. They should too as they have a value
I’d sell him now. I’d love us to call Bayern’s bluff and Kanes and accept a sensible offer
I think it’s healthy to sell and something we have struggled with

You're entitled to your own opinion as if everyone but do ya see how you've assumed what Levy's thinking is as if you have absolute certainty of his intentions but not able to back it up?

Plenty of reasons for and against so there's a case either way which is up for discussion but we don't know what Levy's thinking is on it.

I'd sell him too btw, absolutely. It's crazy how people are chil about 100m* like it's nothing

Edit - *A hypothetical 90 / 100 m transfer fee, I appreciate it's just rumours and that there might not have actually been any offer as of yet

Last edited:
You're entitled to your own opinion as if everyone but do ya see how you've assumed what Levy's thinking is as if you have absolute certainty of his intentions but not able to back it up?

Plenty of reasons for and against so there's a case either way which is up for discussion but we don't know what Levy's thinking is on it.

I'd sell him too btw, absolutely. It's crazy how people are chil about 100m* like it's nothing

Edit - *A hypothetical 90 / 100 m transfer fee, I appreciate it's just rumours and that there might not have actually been any offer as of yet

Agree for 90/100m I would sell and move on down whatever new path we feel as per the structure we seem to be wanting to create. Losing Kane is going to hurt regardless of when, I don't subscribe to the idea that one season of Kane is worth 90m that we would lose on a free, I think that 90m helps us down the road we need to go post Kane and it's not like we would be selling a player against his wishes showing no ambition

I’d bite their hand off for that kind of fee
We ain’t winning the title next season and we’re not in Europe
The fa cup isn’t satisfying Kane so big money now and some short term pain is better than nothing IMO
But I do think levy is stubborn and has a belief around what “he” has created

Back