• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

So that's Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal, annoyingly, neither of whom show any signs of suddenly dropping 5 places.

That leaves 3 spots, with us (hopefully), Saudi Sportswashing Machine, ManU, Liverpool, and Chelsea to fight over them.

Poch has a lot of work to do at Chelsea and hopefully Manchester United won't be as lucky as they were last season. With Kane, a non-broken attacking system, and a more sorted defence, I think we have a chance of finishing ahead of those two.

How are Arsenal appearing as Arsenal and not as an insulting monicker?

Also why does everyone assume that Arsenal will be great this season? They’ve finished in the top four ONCE since 2016. The same season that the World Cup meant that fixture congestion was extreme for the sides competing in the CL that season. After the return of teams from the World Cup, Arsenal then heavily bottled top spot in a return to more expected form and so failed to win the league. Whilst I think that they could get top five I think that last season was an exception rather than necessarily the new rule and with them now juggling participation in the CL, I think that their squad depth will be tested and no guarantee or expectation that they’re nailed on for a top five finish.

So that's Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal, annoyingly, neither of whom show any signs of suddenly dropping 5 places.

That leaves 3 spots, with us (hopefully), Saudi Sportswashing Machine, ManU, Liverpool, and Chelsea to fight over them.

Poch has a lot of work to do at Chelsea and hopefully Manchester United won't be as lucky as they were last season. With Kane, a non-broken attacking system, and a more sorted defence, I think we have a chance of finishing ahead of those two.
We were lucky that Kane didn't get injured despite a busy season

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

The fact that reps have flown over from Bayern to speak to Levy means they want him and Harry wants to go this summer. I say they should offer £100m and we should sell him as long as there is an agreed first option buy back clause.

We can wish him well and we can move on.

Loads won't agree but I wouldn't say tip 5 is out of the question. With more tweaks I think our first 11 looks extremely strong. Alot will rely on the guys hitting the ground with the new system.
Yep, agree.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine Villa and Man U were cruising towards the end... I think they should be top 5.

We have good players however too many uncertainties (manager, staff and players) at this point to be confident.

The fact that reps have flown over from Bayern to speak to Levy means they want him and Harry wants to go this summer. I say they should offer £100m and we should sell him as long as there is an agreed first option buy back clause.

Agree. I think 80 is good enough.

You use the word ‘fact’

can you show me some photos of them meeting Levy or quotes or anything else which shows that this is indeed ‘fact’ rather than more newspaper drivel.

Agree. I think 80 is good enough.

Doubt most agree with you and pretty sure Levt wouldn’t

linking this back to the chat on the previous page re CL, we can kiss goodbye to any chance of getting back in the CL next year if we sell Kane

The issue is it’s another window where a big club wants the best striker on the planet but wants to pay the same money as arsenal paid for Pepe
No one has ever made a serious bid for Kane since he was a kid
If we did these “bids” our fans would be angry and ridiculing us
We have already had fans complain this summer that we didn’t spend enough to get Reya, despite getting in a keeper many (I don’t know myself) think is potentially better or at least comparable

We have already had fans complain this summer that we didn’t spend enough to get Reya, despite getting in a keeper many (I don’t know myself) think is potentially better or at least comparable

...which is another indication that we have no intention of selling Kane. If we were planning to suddenly sell him, we'd be more liberal with our spending

How are Arsenal appearing as Arsenal and not as an insulting monicker?

Also why does everyone assume that Arsenal will be great this season? They’ve finished in the top four ONCE since 2016. The same season that the World Cup meant that fixture congestion was extreme for the sides competing in the CL that season. After the return of teams from the World Cup, Arsenal then heavily bottled top spot in a return to more expected form and so failed to win the league. Whilst I think that they could get top five I think that last season was an exception rather than necessarily the new rule and with them now juggling participation in the CL, I think that their squad depth will be tested and no guarantee or expectation that they’re nailed on for a top five finish.

After those back to back 8th place finishes they cleared the decks and rebuilt. With some luck in the market and luck with youth development unfortunately they have assembled a very good team similar to Poch peak years.

Has to be £100m (pounds not euros) with no addons to reach that figure. Would say having it paid over instalments wouldn’t be an issue though.

This is the knocked down terms as he only has a year left.

Cannot see a club like Bayern doing that though. PSG maybe but not Bayern.

Surprised Bayern aren’t going for Vlahovic as I believe he’s available for around £65m. Vlahovic would score plenty playing for Bayern in the Budesliga.

It is much more nuanced than that. Interest from Bayern is useful for both sides, as it creates options and leverage. But it’s doesn’t automatically mean player and club want a sale to Bayern. It’s more subtle than that. And Kane and Postecoglou are still the two individuals who will determine the exact outcome. What they want is critical.

Last edited:
After those back to back 8th place finishes they cleared the decks and rebuilt. With some luck in the market and luck with youth development unfortunately they have assembled a very good team similar to Poch peak years.
This team has never played CL, internationals and with genuine expectation
It’s a bigger test than anything they have experienced to date and make it harder

Has to be £100m (pounds not euros) with no addons to reach that figure. Would say having it paid over instalments wouldn’t be an issue though.

This is the knocked down terms as he only has a year left.

Cannot see a club like Bayern doing that though. PSG maybe but not Bayern.

Surprised Bayern aren’t going for Vlahovic as I believe he’s available for around £65m. Vlahovic would score plenty playing for Bayern in the Budesliga.
He would be a better fit for them IMO
He is a finisher
They don’t have any issues creating

Back