• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

No - I'm saying keep Kane because he's a generational talent and we'll suffer a big drop-off when he goes. And doing that in a period of decline like we're in is particularly risky.
We've had one bad season for the first time in over a decade, hardly a period of decline. I'd prefer Harry stayed and signed a new contract but if we get a really good offer and he's refusing to sign a new contract then we really need to consider it. Even if it means we end up around mid-table again next season but allows us to buy Ferguson and be in a position to kick on the season after it would be a better situation than having just Richy up front after Harry goes.

We've had one bad season for the first time in over a decade, hardly a period of decline. I'd prefer Harry stayed and signed a new contract but if we get a really good offer and he's refusing to sign a new contract then we really need to consider it. Even if it means we end up around mid-table again next season but allows us to buy Ferguson and be in a position to kick on the season after it would be a better situation than having just Richy up front after Harry goes.
He's going now if we get a high enough offer from abroad or he stays and becomes a free agent next summer.

He ain't signing a new contract before then.
The only time he'll agree to carry on with us is once he's witnessed the direction of travel post the coming season.

He's going now if we get a high enough offer from abroad or he stays and becomes a free agent next summer.

He ain't signing a new contract before then.
The only time he'll agree to carry on with us is once he's witnessed the direction of travel post the coming season.
The offer from abroad has to be that also interests Harry, but yeah, that's the only way I see it playing out as well.

The offer from abroad has to be that also interests Harry, but yeah, that's the only way I see it playing out as well.
I assume them bidding (or have they:cool:) indicates HK has given them positive indications. On the flip side he's never wanted to go abroad... and especially now, given his children and house situation so...?

I assume them bidding (or have they:cool:) indicates HK has given them positive indications. On the flip side he's never wanted to go abroad... and especially now, given his children and house situation so...?

He can commute as easily by private jet as us mortals do by bus, so it's not really that much of an issue, IMO. Unless of course Saudi Arabia is on the table.

Alternatively if is thinking of his family he should be angling for the highest paycheck as his career should be done in 4 or 5 years max and the little kids can be home schooled.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Alternatively if is thinking of his family he should be angling for the highest paycheck as his career should be done in 4 or 5 years max and the little kids can be home schooled.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk
....and that would come by waiting 6/12 months and becoming a free agent.

I have got to the stage now that if Kane WANTS to leave then I would sell him to Bayern for £100m.

I think we'd know by now if he wanted out. And if we thought he was going to leave, we'd be sniffing around other CFs as a replacement and you'd see that replicated in links with CFs

Back