• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Bayern want a pre-contract in Jan and are laying the groundwork imo

And for Kane's team, trying to force Levy into stating a figure for sale. Which he won't. This is going to be Kane's last big contract. I think he would be delighted to run it down and consider his options (we'll be part of that IMO). I don't think Bayern is a serious destination for him personally.

Tottenham & Chelsea was a firece rivalry when Hoddle went there and has been since the 70s

On some levels.
I remember (most) of that (certainly from late '70s) and several nasty times at the old Bridge with an open away end (opposite The Shed which used to be their home end)...Maybe it's just me, but they just never got to me that much until Abramovich and Mourinho, don't get me wrong, I despised their vile facist NF/BNP loving core, but the overall club? Not hugely.

Footnotes: how many in here were at the 81/82 QF? What an afternoon that was! And there was some aggro for sure!...and as for the 2-2 Battle? THAT was at the heart of my Chelsea hatred, what a collection of clams they had from Hazard to Fabreclam to Costa and beyond...give me another 100 words billy and I'll be right there with you hahahahaha!

The Goons will always be the bigger rivalry for me. Don’t like the chavs but they are insignificant compared to the local lot. It’s always personal against the goons. When you support Spurs you get two teams to back/follow: Spurs and whoever the goons are playing.

Despite the deep and bitter wish that they crumble (!) I can quickly step away from the vitriol. I know too many goons not to! We are both (arse and Spurs) richer for rivalry. We help define each other and we’d be less without them and vice versa.

Last edited:
No idea what levy or lewis think. I'd probably say yes and leave it up to kane. Not that i'd want him to leave but it's probably fair value for a 30 year old in the last year of his contract.
80 mil would go a long way in our over haul. Aside from the obvious deficiencies in defence we also need to plan for the renewal of the attack as kane and son will be 30 and 31 next season.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

80 mil would go a long way in our over haul. Aside from the obvious deficiencies in defence we also need to plan for the renewal of the attack as kane and son will be 30 and 31 next season.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Not sure it would go that far. But it would be further than nothing.

I still want to keep him. Sure levy does too.

Back