• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Please get over the fact he didn't comeback and he will NEVER comeback now he has soiled himself by joining Chelsea
Leave the past as the past and concentrate on the future

Oh I have and I’m not even one of those that was completely head over heels in love with him.

But my point was if he would do at least as good a job as Ange and had the added benefit of getting Kane to commit his future and also the extra added bonus of screwing the chavs over… well looks like a no brainer to me.

Oh I have and I’m not even one of those that was completely head over heels in love with him.

But my point was if he would do at least as good a job as Ange and had the added benefit of getting Kane to commit his future and also the extra added bonus of screwing the chavs over… well looks like a no brainer to me.
Would he
How do you know that?

None of us know anything for sure. We are mere plebs and peasants with a nonsensical pathetic addiction to a football club that employs multi millionaires to kick a round piece of leather on some grass.

I should have added ‘most likely’ to my original post.
Or possibly … or may…
Must likely had an element of certainty

Do you think they'd turn down the chance to sign a world-class player for free because they already have one?
Kane can easily play behind Haaland. KDB is 32 and getting injury prone so they also will need more creativity which Harry would provide.
Yes I do think they'd turn him down. Pep likes AM, hell he loves AMs. As good as Kane is, he's not the mobile style AM that Pep has always prioritised. So no I don't think while Haaland is at City they will be interested. Remember he's getting on in age and his wages will be high. No Haaland and yeah they would have been all over him, but that ship has now sailed.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He's a Judas you knooow. M*****ricio P********ooooo

Going there has burnt his bridges. End of.
I don't know why you're upset? We sacked him remember. He owes us nothing now. You can't sack a guy and then complain when he gets a new job even if it's with a rival. Maybe you shouldn't have sacked him in the first place if you rated him so highly.

I don't know why you're upset? We sacked him remember. He owes us nothing now. You can't sack a guy and then complain when he gets a new job even if it's with a rival. Maybe you shouldn't have sacked him in the first place if you rated him so highly.

But its not the fans that sacked him, the club did, he had a relationship with the fans and he has turned his back on it. It wouldn’t have been that bad if he hadn’t of mentioned in the past about not joining Barcelona because of his ties with Eapanyol and that he wouldn’t do that to the club and fans he loves.

But its not the fans that sacked him, the club did, he had a relationship with the fans and he has turned his back on it. It wouldn’t have been that bad if he hadn’t of mentioned in the past about not joining Barcelona because of his ties with Eapanyol and that he wouldn’t do that to the club and fans he loves.

"I'm never going to coach Barcelona, Arsenal or Rosario Central because I'm very closely linked to Espanyol and Tottenham. I've also grown up at Newell's - Central's big rival - and I'll never coach Rosario. I'd rather work on my farm in Argentina than coach certain clubs."

Is C H E L S E A an anagram of A R S E N A L?

Didn’t think so…

He's a Judas you knooow. M*****ricio P********ooooo

Going there has burnt his bridges. End of.

Do you remember Hoddle going there and laying their foundations? Do you remember Robbo and Hazard playing for them? Not just 10 or 12 games, dozens and dozens. He’s burnt YOUR bridge, not mine. His career doesn’t matter to me now, but his past with us most certainly does and it isn’t going to be forgotten by many, many people.

Back