• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Sees out his contract at Tottenham, big pay day, stays with family in London (new mansion near Cheatski's training ground), rejoins Poch to enhance their title chances.

Knowing how Chelsea go through managers there’s a good chance Poch won’t be there in 12 months time. I know people won’t like it, but I honestly wouldn’t rule out him going to the goons or Chelsea if they offer him a brick load of money and a better opportunity to win trophies than we do.

Knowing how Chelsea go through managers there’s a good chance Poch won’t be there in 12 months time. I know people won’t like it, but I honestly wouldn’t rule out him going to the goons or Chelsea if they offer him a brick load of money and a better opportunity to win trophies than we do.
There is zero chance of him going to the Goons and slightly above zero chance of him going to Chelsea.

some people do have morals thankfully.

Who really knows what Kane will end up doing? Doubt he even knows himself.

Hopefully Ange can persuade him to sign a new contract, but it would not surprise me if he continues to feel miffed with DL for breaking what he considered to be a gentlemen's agreement two years ago, so that could be the fly in the ointment.

He made it crystal clear then how much he wanted to join a club better placed to win trophies. Regardless of how much DL is willing to throw at it, he's never going to be able to match the spending power of Cheatski. So given he would also like the chance to emulate Shearer's PL goalscoring record, and with the two Manchester clubs out of it, his oprtions are steadily narrowing.

It's conceivable that by this time next year Saudi Sportswashing Machine will have emerged as likely title contenders, but other than that, assuming he would never go to A'nal, Chelsea and Liverpool remain the only two other realistic options. He already has a strong bond with Poch, and a move to Chelsea would mean no need to uproot his family.

Therefore I don't see how that option can be completely ruled out.

But who knows, we just have to wait and see.

Hopefully Ange can persuade him to sign a new contract, but it would not surprise me if he continues to feel miffed with DL for breaking what he considered to be a gentlemen's agreement two years ago, so that could be the fly in the ointment.

He made it crystal clear then how much he wanted to join a club better placed to win trophies. Regardless of how much DL is willing to throw at it, he's never going to be able to match the spending power of Cheatski. So given he would also like the chance to emulate Shearer's PL goalscoring record, and with the two Manchester clubs out of it, his oprtions are steadily narrowing.

It's conceivable that by this time next year Saudi Sportswashing Machine will have emerged as likely title contenders, but other than that, assuming he would never go to A'nal, Chelsea and Liverpool remain the only two other realistic options. He already has a strong bond with Poch, and a move to Chelsea would mean no need to uproot his family.

If his performances for us last season is because he feels miffed at Levy then I hope he stays miffed.

Nothing can be ruled out, but it's very unlikely that he joins Arsenal or Chelsea. It wouldn't surprise me if City come back in if he's on a free next year.

We really have no idea on his intentions.
Harry has obviously taken a hard lesson from his interview with neville and will now play his cards very close to his chest.
A lot of ifs here, but if he is that keen on poch and we are that keen to keep him why didn't we approach poch.
Does he and the club already know what he plans on doing but don't think now is a good time to make it public.
I think he will stay but on a short contract.

We really have no idea on his intentions.
Harry has obviously taken a hard lesson from his interview with neville and will now play his cards very close to his chest.
A lot of ifs here, but if he is that keen on poch and we are that keen to keep him why didn't we approach poch.
Does he and the club already know what he plans on doing but don't think now is a good time to make it public.
I think he will stay but on a short contract.

Or a longer one with a sale abroad release clause option, so he can do the Bayern/PSG/Inter thing later.

my money is him going to City on a free, winning the triple with them and beating Shearers record and the media claiming him to be a City Legend and writing us out of story.

my money is him going to City on a free, winning the triple with them and beating Shearers record and the media claiming him to be a City Legend and writing us out of story.

Other than Scott Carson, City haven't signed a player over 30 for at least a decade. It's not really their profile. Mahrez and Walker (signed at 27) seems the upper end of their range.

Mauricio Pochettino has admitted he has an "amazing" relationship with Harry Kane but said it is "not fair" to talk about the Tottenham striker's future.

Kane has just one year remaining on his Spurs contract and is a summer target for Bayern Munich, but the England captain could leave the north London side for free if he runs down his deal.

Kane is reportedly building a house nearby Chelsea's training ground and while Spurs would be unwilling to sell Kane to their rivals, they would be powerless to stop him joining next summer.

Speaking at his first press conference since being appointed as Chelsea head coach, Kane's former manager Pochettino said: "I don’t like to talk about players in another club but you are talking about one of the greatest in the world.

"It’s not fair to talk, it’s not fair to say nothing.

“People are not stupid, fans are not stupid, they are so clever and they know my relationship with him was always amazing.

"I saw him when he was young grow up and achieve all he was achieving and, of course, we have a great relationship.

"At the moment we are thinking in different ways. We are not thinking about that."

Mauricio Pochettino has admitted he has an "amazing" relationship with Harry Kane but said it is "not fair" to talk about the Tottenham striker's future.

Kane has just one year remaining on his Spurs contract and is a summer target for Bayern Munich, but the England captain could leave the north London side for free if he runs down his deal.

Kane is reportedly building a house nearby Chelsea's training ground and while Spurs would be unwilling to sell Kane to their rivals, they would be powerless to stop him joining next summer.

Speaking at his first press conference since being appointed as Chelsea head coach, Kane's former manager Pochettino said: "I don’t like to talk about players in another club but you are talking about one of the greatest in the world.

"It’s not fair to talk, it’s not fair to say nothing.

“People are not stupid, fans are not stupid, they are so clever and they know my relationship with him was always amazing.

"I saw him when he was young grow up and achieve all he was achieving and, of course, we have a great relationship.

"At the moment we are thinking in different ways. We are not thinking about that."

Hoping that in the long drawn out negotiations Poch had with chelsea that he insisted on a clause that lets him go to Real Madrid if they come calling when Ancelotti leaves in 12 months. Its the job he has always wanted and was holding out for until Ancelotti committed for another year.

Ange will do well I feel but Poch a second time would do at least the same especially as our squad is slowly being built in his image again. And it would have led to Kane most likely signing a new contract. So still puzzles me why Poch wasn’t reappointed.

Hoping that in the long drawn out negotiations Poch had with chelsea that he insisted on a clause that lets him go to Real Madrid if they come calling when Ancelotti leaves in 12 months. Its the job he has always wanted and was holding out for until Ancelotti committed for another year.

Ange will do well I feel but Poch a second time would do at least the same especially as our squad is slowly being built in his image again. And it would have led to Kane most likely signing a new contract. So still puzzles me why Poch wasn’t reappointed.
Please get over the fact he didn't comeback and he will NEVER comeback now he has soiled himself by joining Chelsea
Leave the past as the past and concentrate on the future

Back