• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think you are grasping here. If he were to sign for Bayern they would move with a strong family family support structure around them, probably including his and her mothers. I think moving abroad while having a pregnant partner is just not an issue. It does not stop foreigners from signing for English clubs. Worse case scenario she can have the baby over here and join him later.

Anyway it means nought if Bayern do not offer the money
Maddisons missus is heavily pregnant aswell, due any day now. Didn't stop him from moving clubs.

Maddison's missus specifically wanted to live in London, it's one of the reasons Saudi Sportswashing Machine didn't get him.

He probably doesn't even need to move house. Can drive from leicester to enfield in 2 hours. Not sure where his house is located it might even be closer. Coventry where maddisin was born is even closer. Don't know where in england his mrs is from.

Maddisons missus is heavily pregnant aswell, due any day now. Didn't stop him from moving clubs.

There's a slight difference to moving from the East Midlands to the North East Home Counties to moving to a different country. Particularly when your other kid is less than 2 years old. Harry's two eldest are school age and that upheaval will need to be taken into account. I'm just working on the basis of the sort of personality & values Harry projects. If I'm proved wrong I'm proved wrong but........

I think you are grasping here. If he were to sign for Bayern they would move with a strong family family support structure around them, probably including his and her mothers. I think moving abroad while having a pregnant partner is just not an issue. It does not stop foreigners from signing for English clubs. Worse case scenario she can have the baby over here and join him later.

Anyway it means nought if Bayern do not offer the money

^^^^^^^^^^^

Bayern are said to be trying to decipher Tottenham's willingness to sell Kane this summer or not, and the German champions want to make another offer

Tottenham insist Kane is not for sale and the club would not welcome any bids for the England captain.

The club also insist they have not received an initial bid for Kane despite reports in Europe that one was made.

Bayern are said to be trying to decipher Tottenham's willingness to sell Kane this summer or not, and the German champions want to make another offer

Tottenham insist Kane is not for sale and the club would not welcome any bids for the England captain.

The club also insist they have not received an initial bid for Kane despite reports in Europe that one was made.

A couple journos said in the last few days that Bayern didnt make an offer...and if they really are try to decipher our willingness to sell, then they're macarons or dont understand English. Feels like paper talk to me

If (big if) true there's no way Levy would take that, complaint into UEFA for tapping up.
Of course it's not true. In this era where everything is communicated on video call we are expected to believe Tuchel run the risk and just casually popped round Kanes house? Almost 0% chance of that happening....

Complaining about tapping up seems outdated. Appears to be accepted practice now.
Managers don't casually stop by another teams players house, a big no no. There will be some sounding out between intermediaries but nothing as blatant as a manager visiting a player without the approval of the players club.
Levy made a complaint about Liverpool doing something similar, could've been for Keanes transfer, and they ended up having to give 5m to the Tottenham Foundation for Levy to drop it.

Do these stupid duckfaces never learn anything from each other? If you tinkle off Daniel Levy by going behind his back the price quadruples, or a big fat "NOT FOR SALE"-stamp is stamped across the players forehead.

If anything, this story has only made me more certain that Harry will be a Spurs-player when this window slams shut.

Back