• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Good (/s) to see the minute Harry/Spurs does ok for a couple of games, the who is going to buy him in summer (needs to leave to be WC, never mind the 265 fudging goals he's already scored) brick starts up

- Talkbrick was trying to sell him to Saudi Sportswashing Machine
- Merson is trying to sell him to United.
Well there's your first mistake, listening to Talkbrick or Merson.

Come on this is basic stuff - there isn't a set figure each year it depends on the shape of the business & future forecasts and all sorts of other boring brick we aren't privy to.

We're at about 120m net going off transfermarkt this season and probably have room to spend a bit more this window on the right player(s) but we've also got to contend with the fact we have a large squad with players on loan we also need to shift

Spot on imo.

I also think there's wiggle room there if a very good deal for a very good player becomes possible. But that may require a longer structured deal, loan to buy as we have done in the past or similar.

Good (/s) to see the minute Harry/Spurs does ok for a couple of games, the who is going to buy him in summer (needs to leave to be WC, never mind the 265 fudging goals he's already scored) brick starts up

- Talkbrick was trying to sell him to Saudi Sportswashing Machine
- Merson is trying to sell him to United.

If he's leaving us, he's surely got to be going somewhere just to win trophies. Remains to be seen if either of those clubs are in a better position than us to do that. That'd really only leave Munich or some other foreign club as an option because City aren't signing him, the Dippers are on the way down and couldn't afford him and he's never going to Chelsea or Woolwich.

If he's leaving us, he's surely got to be going somewhere just to win trophies. Remains to be seen if either of those clubs are in a better position than us to do that. That'd really only leave Munich or some other foreign club as an option because City aren't signing him, the Dippers are on the way down and couldn't afford him and he's never going to Chelsea or Woolwich.

He's repeatedly said he doesn't want to leave England (family) and I think it's obvious he wants Shearer's record.

To your point, the best he'd likely to do at one of those clubs is one/two trophies, are those odds that much better than with us?

Come on this is basic stuff - there isn't a set figure each year it depends on the shape of the business & future forecasts and all sorts of other boring brick we aren't privy to.

We're at about 120m net going off transfermarkt this season and probably have room to spend a bit more this window on the right player(s) but we've also got to contend with the fact we have a large squad with players on loan we also need to shift
Selling is the opposite of buying.
We need to afford to sell an unwanted player at a low price which we can't.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

It's that or you keep them on your books and you keep paying their wages until their contract expires. Sometimes taking a lower fee to free you of the obligation and wages is the smarter option. Obviously, case by case dependent.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

That's a different point entirely, but ultimately there are surplus players out on loan and ones still here - Paratici will need to find buyers or clubs to loan them to for another season if the price isn't right.

The first is reply is along the lines of “what a legacy, most goals in the NLD lol” whilst they have an actual statue of Henry for having that record previously.
I’m pretty sure they had a statue of Henry for the trophies he won for them rather than the number of NLD goals he scored:D….

I’m pretty sure they had a statue of Henry for the trophies he won for them rather than the number of NLD goals he scored:D….

Famously never scored a goal in a final his entire career i read once - not sure how many trophies he can claim to have won for Arsenal if true but as we know from the chat with Kane, that makes him an over rated flat track bully

Famously never scored a goal in a final his entire career i read once - not sure how many trophies he can claim to have won for Arsenal if true but as we know from the chat with Kane, that makes him an over rated flat track bully
He was the Premier League top scorer both times Arsenal won the league when he was there - the biggest domestic trophy there is….

Lots of talk about today that if we receive a bid for Kane this summer then we won’t stand in his way.

It would be the right thing to do, if that’s what he wants. Can’t expect him to stick around with little chance of winning anything. He owes us nothing and we should still get a decent price.

Lots of talk about today that if we receive a bid for Kane this summer then we won’t stand in his way.
The right thing to do all round. He deserves to go to a club that really will push the boat out to try to win trophies. He has already given us the best years of his career when he could’ve held off on that last contract and gone to any team he wanted in the World. He will always get my applause when he comes back.

Back