• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

KDB had a disappointing and fractious World Cup, he hasn’t been in form since that cup game right after it. When he gets back to himself they will improve. Same for many players in the league.

I don’t think City are good enough at all without Haaland. I think that’s why they stutter. IF KDB and Haaland can be shut out then City are definitely beatable as Brentford showed pre World Cup. With Arsenal clear already, I don’t think Haaland not scoring would help City. I feel as if they have lost something this season. Even if yes they still do have an excellent first team when all fit and available.

So that's two shut out to stop city, not one.
Every team stutter, it is the length of the stutter that determines the league, what is skewing it just now is that arsenal haven't had their stutter yet.
As city have won the last two leagues and against a machine of a Liverpool team without haaland i really don't see it see being a stretch for them to win against a much weaker arsenal.

Stood up to be counted last night

The real interesting question is there was a shift after 2nd goal where Kane went back and started passing the ball around and really opened up Palace (Son should have had a couple), was it orders before?

I personally thought that penalty miss against France could affect him negatively but I'm happy to be proven wrong. Complete performance from him in the second half, and after his second goal, he decided to not be selfish and pass the ball on which shows incredible maturity and poise. If he keeps playing like this, maybe he should be captain instead of Lloris (but make it official in the off-season).

The touch and finish for the second goal..wow.

Also, following on from something @Raziel mentioned i do think it often might be instructions for Kane to drop deep if we are winning and have the luxury not to have to chase a game and then spray passes about when we can exploit more space left by the opposition when chasing a goal.
Certainly, it's what i'd do given he is possibly the best passer in the team. Would be great to have him stay more in the box though and use his passing when he drops deep as a luxury option

mLj91yW.jpeg

Greaves played his last game for Spurs in the FA cup 4th round that season before he was sold to West Ham. It's all downhill from here.

Good (/s) to see the minute Harry/Spurs does ok for a couple of games, the who is going to buy him in summer (needs to leave to be WC, never mind the 265 fudging goals he's already scored) brick starts up

- Talkbrick was trying to sell him to Saudi Sportswashing Machine
- Merson is trying to sell him to United.

Every team has an annual transfer budget.
how much is ours? we had an extraordinary cash injection of 150m gbp and still struggle to fund players beyond that figure. maybe the rest of the window will prove me wrong but it seems we are trying to keep to a strict budget looking at our player purchase decisions.

how much is ours? we had an extraordinary cash injection of 150m gbp and still struggle to fund players beyond that figure. maybe the rest of the window will prove me wrong but it seems we are trying to keep to a strict budget looking at our player purchase decisions.

Come on this is basic stuff - there isn't a set figure each year it depends on the shape of the business & future forecasts and all sorts of other boring brick we aren't privy to.

We're at about 120m net going off transfermarkt this season and probably have room to spend a bit more this window on the right player(s) but we've also got to contend with the fact we have a large squad with players on loan we also need to shift

Back