• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

It'd be absolutely hilarious if Haaland went on a dry spell and Kane pipped him at the end.

Never going to happen though. Kane can't keep this up all season...surely?!

Well he's been scoring very consistently for a mostly struggling Spurs side, so who knows what could happen if we avoid more injuries to key players and perhaps strengthen a bit too. Think it will take an injury to Haaland for him not to run away with the golden boot though.

however i was expecting more investments from the stadium and other non football events. i'm sure ENIC directors are busy with more roles and higher pay
Wow. Nasty. Think, please, you are surely bright enough to understand this without me wading through it.

Hehey! MotD saying Kane has scored two more than Shearer had from the same number of appearances.

After 300 PL appearances:

Kane 198 goals
Shearer 196 goals
Cole 151 goals​

Shearer was also more experienced at the start of his 300 PL matches having already played a few seasons in Division One as it was before the Premier League started. So Kane’s record is even better.

He has been incredible for us through his career even if supporters of other teams don’t all appreciate Kane as much as he deserves. His all round game is elite level. I only hope he signs a new contract for us. But he deserves the best out of his career. He deserves titles and if we can’t get them, it looks highly unlikely, then he deserves to win them elsewhere. He’s given his all to us.

City are good enough to win the title without haaland scoring again, we're not good enough to get fourth if Harry doesn't score again.

I don’t think City are good enough at all without Haaland. I think that’s why they stutter. IF KDB and Haaland can be shut out then City are definitely beatable as Brentford showed pre World Cup. With Arsenal clear already, I don’t think Haaland not scoring would help City. I feel as if they have lost something this season. Even if yes they still do have an excellent first team when all fit and available.

Back