• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Took Pep two seasons to win the league on cheat mode. Took Klopp four.
You saying it takes time…. But we now can’t reflect on the way game as the most/least important
I mean I read mid week conte is happy to sign a new contract. After the defeat he is now leaving at the end of the season according to the same press

Kane was great
Controlled the when when it came to him
We weren’t poor, we made goal conceding errors. That’s individuals
We wer t great either. Besides the goals our play was ok, but we never created a great deal or really looked like scoring. Again, it looked like another match where we were going to struggle to score all day.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We wer t great either. Besides the goals our play was ok, but we never created a great deal or really looked like scoring. Again, it looked like another match where we were going to struggle to score all day.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
We didn’t connect well enough in attack but I thought they offered nothing (before and after) although almiron did some good skill for his goal
We had chances, but we spanked at ones we shouldn’t have and then took too long for others

Back