• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think that was because by the time he put the ball in, it was difficult to play a pass on the ground to Gill, I think he had to hit it in hard as otherwise the keeper would likely have cut it out.
He could have played it much earlier, he took at least one extra touch when he could have passed it on.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

No-one is arguing kane can't be rested or subbed. It's people suggesting we should get rid we disagree with.

This is a slight more nuanced decision than keep or sell. Have to manage the short term and the long term. It can be both right now.

We have room for one more striker on the bench and our two golden boot winners are getting on in age.

Last edited:
This is a slight more nuanced decision than keep or sell. Have to manage the short term and the long term. It can be both right now.

We have room for one more striker on the bench and our two golden boot winners are getting on in age.

Richarlison is the back up striker (brazils no9 and top goal scorer this year). We have scarlet and parrott on loan. Kane has just turned 29. He has years left. Son is 30 and last seasons golden boot winner. Kane scored more in all comps than him.

Nine goals in ten games - he's on track for a 34 goal PL season so far. I think we'd be raving more about him hadn't it been for that freaky Norwegian. Great start to the season in terms of goals.

Not just about kane. Think fans would be more happy about spurs if they weren't comparing to arsenal and city. Yes we haven't clicked, but to hear some fans speak we are a villa or everton.

Yup, brick performances from the players around him giving him nothing to work with is the reason why he's never won anything.
Makes you wonder why he's stayed so loyal (outside of his push for a move to City), would've won everything in the game if he went to a proper top side.

Giving us too much loyalty is why he never won anything - should have fudged off with the likes of Walker & Eriksen

Back