• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

International football would be better if players played for the country they play in rather than the one they were born in.

It felt like tonight he wanted to break from his tradition of "blat it into the bottom left" so he went wide right and then top left. Good to get it out of his system in a meaningless* moment

*Just about

Not quite at his best but much closer than he has been recently.
His last few penalties haven't been convincing, hopefully now the miss is out his head he reverts to the norm.

Not quite at his best but much closer than he has been recently.
His last few penalties haven't been convincing, hopefully now the miss is out his head he reverts to the norm.

Was it henderson that did the good save? Think that got in his head so he's tried to mix it up.

OK game but faded badly. I don't mind a missed penalty now and then but to sky it this late in the game suggests lethargy.

This late opportunity to provide a bread and butter cross to Gil was the worst of Kane. It was a late cross to high eventually, either a confirmation that his legs have gone or he selfish and thought about going at it himself.

Conte needs to sub Kane out. Son and Richy have ample energy to finish games.
c64d5fe5160d182535cef458600ddce4.jpg

OK game but faded badly. I don't mind a missed penalty now and then but to sky it this late in the game suggests lethargy.

This late opportunity to provide a bread and butter cross to Gil was the worst of Kane. It was a late cross to high eventually, either a confirmation that his legs have gone or he selfish and thought about going at it himself.

Or, he has become a raving, narcissistic maniac with delusions and hallucination that lead him to think he was crossing for Peter Crouch and he should be immediately sectioned for his own safety. Or it was the 92nd minute of his third game in about a week and perhaps he was a bit knackered. You are right that he needs to be given a rest tho.

Van der vart 2010-11, 15 goals.
Adebayor 2011-12, 18 goals.
Bale 2012-13, 26 goals.
Adebayor 2013-14, 14 goals.
Kane 2014-15, 31 goals.
Kane 2015-16, 28 goals.
Kane 2016-17, 35 goals.
Kane 2017-18, 41 goals.
Kane 2018-19, 24 goals.
Kane 2019-20, 24 goals.
Kane 2020-21, 33 goals.
Kane 2021-2022, 27 goals.
Kane 2022-....9 goals.

Lets not forget who he is.

We have to give Harry the benefit of fatigue. Blootered pen and poor routine square ball. That pen, BTW, reminded me of the one he missed at Soton in 2016. I agree with metalgear on subbing him. I think we need to see Richey finish out in the 9, albeit we don’t see the physio reports and there must be some serious stats backing up who he subs and why.

We have to give Harry the benefit of fatigue. Blootered pen and poor routine square ball. That pen, BTW, reminded me of the one he missed at Soton in 2016. I agree with metalgear on subbing him. I think we need to see Richey finish out in the 9, albeit we don’t see the physio reports and there must be some serious stats backing up who he subs and why.

Yes he could be subbed. But saying "his legs have gone" or "he selfish". I will disagree. Maybe not so much on selfish, he's harry kane.

Van der vart 2010-11, 15 goals.
Adebayor 2011-12, 18 goals.
Bale 2012-13, 26 goals.
Adebayor 2013-14, 14 goals.
Kane 2014-15, 31 goals.
Kane 2015-16, 28 goals.
Kane 2016-17, 35 goals.
Kane 2017-18, 41 goals.
Kane 2018-19, 24 goals.
Kane 2019-20, 24 goals.
Kane 2020-21, 33 goals.
Kane 2021-2022, 27 goals.
Kane 2022-....9 goals.

Lets not forget who he is.

Of course I don't forget. He's a club legend to me. But club legends needs managing out too. And sometimes, they can inadvertently hang on for too long.

I worry because i see a trend where he isn't really fast or swift anymore and it continues this season. Of his goals - how many from open play like Son's ? The number and proportion have dropped considerably.

Conte would understand fatigue, but I think he will be increasingly pressed to give Kane the full 90 minutes on top of the direct free kick duties (missed one again yesterday, lol). Its not just us, Man U still counting on Ronaldo, Liverpool still countin on Salah, when you know they are not as reliable as before.

Just can't conceive what he was thinking, a cross in the air for the shortest guy in the stadium.

Back