• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Thought Carrasco was going to be ours.

I wonder if we cleared the way as part of the Toby deal.

Doesn't leave a lot of attacking options that we have been linked with though. Better get that black box working.

With United signing Schweinsteiger let's hope that we don't fudge about this summer & sign more Stamboulis or we'll continue to live in their shadows

If only there was a setting for members which allowed you to set whether you wanted to have child free language or not. I understand that it has to be set as child's language to be friendly for the advertisers on this website, but surely the members who sign up can make a choice? Surely it would work akin to the opt in policy for the Vice Den? I can't stand all the niceties of language, especially when the strength of the language doesn't mirror the intention in it's use.

seem very similar in terms of general game play ... id take 1 out of austin and llorente plus player with a different style
This. Either of those as backup but the other really needs to be able to play wing forward or he'll spend a lot of time twiddling his thumbs.

Everton are said to be looking for £3.5M plus the permanent signing of Aaron Lennon for Kevin Mirallas
Seems reasonable enough to me. Lennon would appear to be surplus to requirements at Spurs, and Mirallas would give Chadli decent competition. I think both Belgians (I mean Dutch;)) are a little inconsistent but the competition might spur them on.

Seems reasonable enough to me. Lennon would appear to be surplus to requirements at Spurs, and Mirallas would give Chadli decent competition. I think both Belgians (I mean Dutch;)) are a little inconsistent but the competition might spur them on.

no more inconsistent then Lennon but younger, more creative and gets more assists/goals.. also part of the belgian contingent and competition may spur him on.

3.5 plus Lennon is win win
I like Mirallas

I see Shakiri isn't going to Stoke now. Makes you wonder who has made him delay...

3.5 plus Lennon is win win
I like Mirallas

I see Shakiri isn't going to Stoke now. Makes you wonder who has made him delay...
I hope, for the love of GHod, it ain't us! If there is one overhyped, overpaid dogshait player we don't want, or need, it's him!

Back