• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Would that not be a plus? we can set up the team to play the same way for either of them ..

To me, two similar +one change option would be ideal. Change option should have pace.

The trick with Austin is really based on price, a proven PL option, similar style to our #1, might be more likely to willing to accept being #2 (vs. any other expensive striker we bring in)

I doubt Austin will be willing to accept being 2nd choice, the Euros is next summer.

Ogbonna to West Ham and Mitrovic and Wijnaldum to Saudi Sportswashing Machine are the current affairs.

They have made some astute purchases this summer up there. I thought Wijnaldum was someone who could've brought something to our side, but I guess he's not near our list.

Appears we're signing Delph for £8m. I'm happy with that, very useful player and good value replacement for Milner. Villa fans rate him highly, and if he's as good for us as Barry and Milner were then I'll be even happier.

I doubt Austin will be willing to accept being 2nd choice, the Euros is next summer.

2nd choice at THFC should still get plenty of games to stake a claim - Kane can also play behind Austin in the three which could also go someway to helping both players Euro hopes, partnership and all that

Appears we're signing Delph for £8m. I'm happy with that, very useful player and good value replacement for Milner. Villa fans rate him highly, and if he's as good for us as Barry and Milner were then I'll be even happier.

The only reason he is being bought is your youth system is a complete failure and you are struggling for home grown players.
He's the only British outfield player in your squad isn't he?

Carrasco the Belgian winger at Monaco that we were linked with has joined A Madrid

Saw that they were closing in on him yesterday. I think we will be tinkled about that, unless Poch has confidence in his attacking options already.

Reus is being linked with Liverpool tonight, surely we could put together a package for him too

Saw that they were closing in on him yesterday. I think we will be tinkleed about that, unless Poch has confidence in his attacking options already.

Reus is being linked with Liverpool tonight, surely we could put together a package for him too

Ha ha...

Liverpool will not sign a proven top drawer player for some time

There following a very similar model to us

I just saw that on goal.com and had to do a double take. As you say maybe Schneiderlin just got a bit more realistic
Big time .. Really want that lad in cm for us .. Really strong look about us then and defensively solid but playing games with Southampton won't work with history and recent events so maybe a swap with Townsend involved maybe like before might help who knows to reduce transfer fee

THAT is the player we should be trying to get! Jesus. what a signing he would be. Schweinsteiger I mean...dream on eh?!
Schweinsteiger of 2-3 years ago maybe but now I'd be almost tempted to go for Schneiderlin. Don't get me wrong I love the guy but I wonder will his 30 year old legs be up to the rigours of the PL. I'm not so sure. Either way I am getting pain in my bollox typing these names.

I just saw that on goal.com and had to do a double take. As you say maybe Schneiderlin just got a bit more realistic

realistic maybe for Arse or even Chelski. I am 100% convinced that we cannot and will not get near the 25 mill Southampton want. Its not our transfer strategy

anyway, Utd still might sign Schneiderlin. Imagine a centre midfield of Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger:eek:

realistic maybe for Arse or even Chelski. I am 100% convinced that we cannot and will not get near the 25 mill Southampton want. Its not our transfer strategy
Do Chelsea need him?
I know Arsenal were also linked but that interest may have cooled (in the press at least) and maybe they are happy with their current roster.

If Utd are out of the picture I think we have a good chance and I think Levy is in such a good mood he may just sanction the transfer. Wishful thinking but that is what I choose to beleive after 2.33 beers.

Do Chelsea need him?
I know Arsenal were also linked but that interest may have cooled (in the press at least) and maybe they are happy with their current roster.

If Utd are out of the picture I think we have a good chance and I think Levy is in such a good mood he may just sanction the transfer. Wishful thinking but that is what I choose to beleive after 2.33 beers.

do chelski need him? since when has need ever stopped them from buying midfielders

Back