• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

hahahahaha, laughable. 15-20 million? Maybe. 32? Jesus...

According to @HLNinEngeland, Racing Genk will take a 15% cut of any sell-on profit in excess of £8m. Also says the only other club in for him were Chuffski, before they bought Falcao.

Fabian Delph has completed a u-turn on his original u-turn and is now having a medical before joining Emirates Marketing Project.

Fabian Delph has completed a u-turn on his original u-turn and is now having a medical before joining Emirates Marketing Project.

must have heard about Benteke about to leave and thought fcuk this i may as well go too.

Perhaps City upped their fee and Villa fancied the dough.

That would be very City like - the player has an £8m release clause but just cos we have plenty of money, we will give you £12m.

Gotta be either wages or they have offered a better seat in the dugout to watch the matches.

That would be very City like - the player has an £8m release clause but just cos we have plenty of money, we will give you £12m.

Gotta be either wages or they have offered a better seat in the dugout to watch the matches.

Ah yes forgot about the release clause.

Probably wages then...

Ah yes forgot about the release clause.

Probably wages then...

Plus from his point of view, they are about to sell Benteke for £32m who was THE ONLY player who really scored for them, its probably going to be another season of lower or mid-table football, why not go have a couple of years with a top 4 side?

Plus from his point of view, they are about to sell Benteke for £32m who was THE ONLY player who really scored for them, its probably going to be another season of lower or mid-table football, why not go have a couple of years with a top 4 side?

True, though his first team football opportunities are going to be few and far between I imagine.

the thing is, Delph signs for city, he'll probably get one or two CL games, if he doesn't sign for city, he'll never play in the CL, same for Begovic

surely its better to be a bit part on broadway than headline at the WI?

Stoke have apparently bid 14 million quid for Andriy Yarmolenko, of Dynamo Kyiv.

It's pretty clear we're seeking a right winger / left winger who can also play up front, and Yarmolenko fits that bill perfectly. From the (very) few Ukraine games I've seen, he's also bullishly strong, technically skilled, quite quick, and a hard worker, pressing and even tracking his opponent across the opposition half at times. He's 25, so he will have some future resale value.

Should we be in for this guy?

Stoke have apparently bid 14 million quid for Andriy Yarmolenko, of Dynamo Kyiv.

It's pretty clear we're seeking a right winger / left winger who can also play up front, and Yarmolenko fits that bill perfectly. From the (very) few Ukraine games I've seen, he's also bullishly strong, technically skilled, quite quick, and a hard worker, pressing and even tracking his opponent across the opposition half at times. He's 25, so he will have some future resale value.

We should certainly be sending them videos of Lennon, theirs for only £7m, proved player not a gamble.

It's pretty clear we're seeking a right winger / left winger who can also play up front, and Yarmolenko fits that bill perfectly. From the (very) few Ukraine games I've seen, he's also bullishly strong, technically skilled, quite quick, and a hard worker, pressing and even tracking his opponent across the opposition half at times. He's 25, so he will have some future resale value.nian

ukranians/russians dont tend to produce outside their own leagues

Of the remaining (few) striking alternatives, I would like to see Dzeko. He fits almost all the criteria we need to both play with, and on occasion instead of, Kane. Go get him Daniel.

Back