• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Anyone else very worried that Benzema might end up at Arsenal? When Zlatan came on the market last week it had me a little concerned, but I think Benzema would offer far more to their team than even Zlatz.

If Benzema wants to leave, Arsenal would be a clear first choice IMO, unless PSG can throw silly money at him. Even then, with Benzema Arsenal would legitimately become title contenders, and that must be more of a draw than cakewalking the French title or sitting on the bench at Chelsea or City.

I suppose United could always come in for him... But surely they can only spend so much without flaunting FFP? And with all the upheaval there, are they really the better option?
The Goons are linked with him every window and I really can't see Benzema leaving Madrid. He is first choice there and could Madrid do any better?

If you look at some of the transfer business so far this window, you could almost make a really nice premier league team with the same money we spent on the fab 7.

Cech
Clyne
Toby
N'zonzi
Cabaye
Clasie

Erm I had a few more in my head but can't think now.

Really is a myth that there are no cheapish players out there

Although there's plenty to be done and no doubt we've missed out on some targets, I'm pretty positive about this window. The sales have been expedient and well targeted, and we're shaping up to have a lean, focused squad for next season. Rather this than what I feel will be exposed quickly as a bloated mess at Liverpool...

Someone please tell me this Moses talk is just talk !! Sideways if ever there was one .. Hope our aspirations are much higher than this and media just haven't a clue what we are doing or after

I hope that's the case mate.. Worst linked player all summer for me .. Absolute no upgrade whatsoever ..rather keep Townsend and that's saying something for I can tell u

Moses is a good and skilful player who has wasted his talent by moving to Chelsea - I have no idea what you have been watching of him....

Moses is a good and skilful player who has wasted his talent by moving to Chelsea - I have no idea what you have been watching of him....

He is a bit Scott Sinclair - wowed by a move to a top club, not ready and while he has been not doing a great deal people have forgotten how good he was originally.

They still wont sell him to us anyway.

IMO not a success at Liverpool , Stoke is his level .. If we truly wAnt to progress I think our aim should be A player over this bracket .. To me it stinks of another squad player .. Hope I'm wrong if he was to join but surely not a player we really after this summer .. ? Bit of a weird one for me this , I don't get it .

He is a bit Scott Sinclair - wowed by a move to a top club, not ready and while he has been not doing a great deal people have forgotten how good he was originally.

Yes, I doubt we will be dealing with them for quite sometime...

Money Money money .. Bought as a squad player to Chelsea and player must have known it so he went for money . Baffles me why young players sign for club like that especially position he plays . No chance of getting game there unless you are a Messi

Money Money money .. Bought as a squad player to Chelsea and player must have known it so he went for money . Baffles me why young players sign for club like that especially position he plays . No chance of getting game there unless you are a Messi

Then again not just young players, Begovic is a good keeper, a damn good keeper, but what the hell makes him think he will get in the team ahead of Courtois? He can only have gone for the money.

Give me a team of hungry young players with the desire to improve their game that we can reluctantly sell to Real Madrid when they reach their potential any day.

Us and Chelsea don't do business, so it's a non-starter

They would be quite happy to sell us a squad player for 3-4 million over his value I'm sure!

Moses is not the answer, I don't believe he played that much for Stoke last year and wasn't good enough for Liverpool.

Surely if they are not good enough for Liverpool it would be the same for us?

Moses could come good in the right environment IMO. He should have gone to a club like us in the first place, but he got the pound signs in the eyes. I wouldn't be dead against.

Back