• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year: Gareth Bale

Parker is not what he was. He was so influential in our team but today he is a shadow of that player. Time to move on Scotty (in a player swap with QPR for um...Remy)

Anyway well done Gareth and I'm off to RAWK for a chuckle.

Simply the best. Love him.

His best moment has to be the last minute goal at west Ham. That was just unreal.

That interview above tells me he will be here next season.

ay_1088309351-e1367182288905.jpg

Parker is not what he was. He was so influential in our team but today he is a shadow of that player. Time to move on Scotty (in a player swap with QPR for um...Remy)

Anyway well done Gareth and I'm off to RAWK for a chuckle.

Sorry what has this got to do with anything?

Hopefully new contract signed tomorrow.. Mr Levy, best time to act IMO

Congrats Gareth! Well deserved - I can't think of another player that has rescued his team so much this season tbh :lol: Liverpool actually look pretty good without Suarez since their players actually move and create and stuff, while United carried on winning throughout RVP's poor patch. Maybe Benteke for Villa, but he doesn't score the solo goals that Bale keeps doing.

Sorry what has this got to do with anything?
There was a list with the previous players of the season above my post.

Edit: more of a comment really but I'm drinking cider and can be excused.

Last edited:

Huge congratulations Gareth, so richly deserved. We Spurs are well proud of you. So many top quality goals to savour this season, here's hoping you stay at least one more.

=D> =D> =D>

If Gareth Bale also wins the FWA Player of the Year Award, he will be the first player since Cristiano Ronaldo in 2006-07 to win all 3 Awards in the same season.

:lol::lol:\o/=D>

Well done well done and what a player!

Can't believe the ridiculous comments saying the likes of Suarez or Carrick shoud have got it. Predictable all the same.

No real arguments this time round. Thoroughly deserved.

In 10 years time I'm gonna feel proud to say I watched that man play in a Spurs shirt.

Back