• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: PFA Player's Award Nominations

Odds on which current footballer tweets the winner first

1/100,000 Rio Ferdinand

100-1 Anyone else

not sure why they bother with 2 separate awards, they are all kids as far as i'm concerned

Daily Mail tomorrow

daily-mail-monday-back-page-says-gareth-bale-has-won-both-pfa-awards.jpg

Re: PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year: Gareth Bale

hmmmmm what about Arry laughing his ass off? and also the fact that it was Arry that cracked the joke that made Bosingwa laugh?

hmmmmm what about Arry laughing his ass off? and also the fact that it was Arry that cracked the joke that made Bosingwa laugh?

Wrong thread, KD. We're only looking at the Bale double story here.

Bosignwa probably isn't pals with the journo

The RAWK hate machine should be in overdrive now.

Oh the tossfest is going to get even worse, not a great time to be alive

He'll cure cancer and solve the economic problem

Luis will win Liverpool player of the year, that's all that matters.

I assume he also won the Chimp of the Year award?

those outside of our club don't bother to see any other side to him or know about the real luis. plus the media present as him as the baddest man on the planet,

Sky showing Parker winning the PFA award in 2010/2011 instead of Bale. Idiots.

I fear he may just have 4 more games in a Spurs shirt

“It’s a massive honour. To be voted by your peers is one of the biggest things in the game. It’s great to win it and I am delighted.

“When you look at the list there are some massive names on it but I couldn’t have done it without the team.

“They have been fantastic this year and so has the manager.

“I couldn’t have won it without them so I would like to give them all a big thank you.

“The other nominees have been unbelievable, they have been outstanding for their clubs and it’s a massive moment to win, especially as it’s both awards and it’s something that I’m extremely proud of.

“Robin Van Persie and Luis Suarez, just to name two have been fantastic.

“They have been outstanding this season and it’s been a great season for everyone to watch. There is still some time to go.

“I always admired players like Ryan Giggs and Thierry Henry.

“I have been watching them since I grew up, watching these games, watching these awards, so to be here now is surreal.”

Bale has scored a remarkable 29 goals for club and country this season, his best haul by some distance.

He added: “I’ve probably done more shooting to be honest! I think I have come inside a lot more.

“I have a few less assists this year but I am in more scoring positions these days and that has obviously helped my scoring tally as we have seen this season.

“I don’t really look to individual awards. The biggest thing is playing for your team and going well.

“If you do well then these awards come along. I don’t think individual awards are something you strive for, it’s just a bonus.”

Easily the most exciting player to watch this season

Back