• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year: Gareth Bale

i mean how do they decide how many defenders/midfielders/strikers make the cut?
who decides if its 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 or 3-5-2?

no idea.

442 seems to be the default formation, dont think it's ever been anything else.

Lazy effect to disguise the black bars at the bottom of some of the clips as they're in different aspect ratios that he couldn't be arsed converting

Its actually to cover up the bbc logo and Sky sports logo. Covered up means more likely to be able to stay on youtube

2 Arsenal fans on the train today, how did Bale win POTY and YPOTY awards, he has only had 3 good games this season, Arsenal apparently have 5 players who have had far better seasons haha !!!

They really are fudgetards

2 Arsenal fans on the train today, how did Bale win POTY and YPOTY awards, he has only had 3 good games this season, Arsenal apparently have 5 players who have had far better seasons haha !!!

They really are fudgetards

I'm sure they hate Spurs more than they support Arsenal. Laughable.

How long until that depart Frimpong starts whinging because there's no gooners in the team?

"fudging joke blud innit. #Dench"

Re: Gareth Bale

came across this pic of bale from last season - very much a typical pic of him today!

gareth_gen730.jpg

well deserved, so good to see a player make that step up from promise to actual while with us.

Really think he would make a huge difference for us if we get him to stay at least one more season.

Especially when you consider that ARSEnal have had 8 seasons in which a striker has scored 20+ goals (Wright, Henry x5, Adebayor, van Persie) out of the 39 Premier League players who've managed the feat since then and a Tottenham player hasn't won the Golden Boot since Sheringham in 1992/93.

Hardly the kind of stat we need reminding about on a Spurs forum thank you very much.

Really pleased for him but it puts more pressure on us to sell. At least it raises his value. But for me Van Persie should be player of the year. He has been the main reason Utd strolled the title and he is the best player in the Premiership and his presence in a team is worth over 10pts a season to that team.

I can't believe that Gareth Bale is stood on stage collecting his player of the fudging YEAR award and is being asked about transfer speculation linking him with other clubs. ](*,)

Really really shoddy imo. Seriously. It's a fudging joke.

I can't believe that Gareth Bale is stood on stage collecting his player of the fudging YEAR award and is being asked about transfer speculation linking him with other clubs. ](*,)

I couldnt believe that. He wasnt even allowed to enjoy the award without getting some 3rd rate red top journo treatment. It was utterly pathetic.

Until either Real or United start tapping him up publicly there's no reason to think he's going anywhere. When they do it probably means that a bid is forthcoming and they need to unsettle him.

It was incredibly poor to start asking him about how he deals with the speculation, let the guy enjoy his moment!

I think he will be with us next season regardless of whether we get top 4 or not tbh. I just don't see him being in a rush to leave just now.

Just saw the video clip of him accepting the award and being interviewed.

What an absolute taco that bloke asking the questions was. Seriously 'I believe you' - what a ****.

I'm really worried with Bale we will not get the money we deserve for him like Modric. To get that we have to sell to City or Chelsea I guess which no-one really wants to do.

Back