• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: PFA Player's Award Nominations

Begovic, Mignolet and Guzan all deserved it more than de Gea. Big club bias though I guess.

For me the player of the year is Suarez, and I hope he wins it now more than ever, it would be hilarious. As for the young player of the year, it's got to be Bale hasn't it. Shame Coutinho only signed in January or the award would already be named after him.

Suarez should get it, but Bale will.

As much as Luis Suarez deserves to win this award in my opinion, there's no way he will and it will probably go to Bale. Hope I'm wrong though.

Would be fudging amazing if Luis won I though, like spectacularly amazing.

I'd give the main award to van Persie instead of Bale if Suarez wasn't a factor

The voting for this was done 2 months ago, RVP was in the middle of his barren spell, Bale was flying as was Luis , it will be close

Bale wasn't great until around the start of February. The same time Van Persie started becoming a bit brick, until he started getting offside goals recently. Suarez has been consistently top class

How funny would it be if Luis won it, it would serve the PFA right for not doing to voting till the end of the season

Suarez would get my vote but it'll obviously be Bale.

I can't imagen Suarez has a hope in hell I just don't think anybody would vote for him. Wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't in the top 3. Also he's not there which is a good indication.

If Suarez isn't there he certainly isn't in it.

But my it would be great if he won and hadn't turned up.

Suarez shouldn't even attend the event in protest of the corruption and ineptitude of those who are running the event.

If he won the award, went up to the stage, said nothing and then just bit the trophy and walked off he could leave tomorrow and I'd still love him.

He really doesn't seem to like the limelight at this kind of event.

Very very normal life off the pitch

Van Persie and Bale for mine.

Luis wipes his arse with the paid of 'em, but there ain't a chance in hell he's going to win.

there is no way that Luis is gonna win this,even before bitegate he was never gonna win

Suarez wipes his arse with Bale apparently?? Rightio **** chops!!

They're exaggerating of course but if he wasn't such a ****ish human being he would have walked these awards. He's the only one that's been consistently good the whole season imo.

Team is fairly spot on, some years you can't see how 4/5 people get in it but this year De Gea and Hazard would be removed for me.

Congrats to Verts and Bale.

PFA Championship Team of the Year: Schmeichel; Trippier, Morgan, Hudson, Bridge; Zaha, Ince, Whittingham, Bolasie; Murray, Vydra.

Nothing on Sky tonight as someone suggested earlier? Unless its on SS news?

its on SSN, but bet its on twitter first, although a national red top have already said who the winner is.

I was looking at the list, from Blanchflower, to bobby charlton, with also Thierry Henry, Kenny dalglish & Gary Linerker to name a few. I was scrolling down really impressed with all the names... Until I was "Scott Parker" :lol:

I was looking at the list, from Blanchflower, to bobby charlton, with also Thierry Henry, Kenny dalglish & Gary Linerker to name a few. I was scrolling down really impressed with all the names... Until I was "Scott Parker" :lol:
That's not the PFA awards but the Journalist awards. And when Journo's are the likes of Martin Samuel, you know they'll be voting for the Spammer fan favourite.

Back