• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

No matter how bad the skid mark of death ever is, it can never top the London 2012 Olympic ticket website. Gold medal for being a Ramon Vega sized c ock up there fellas.

Cheers, I am waiting for it eagerly as I am flying to England from here (Australia) for the first 2 home games and want to make sure I have it be fore I leave on he 23rd of August. Hopefully the international post doesn't hold it up!

Same here! I'm flying back too for the first two home games (WBA and Norwich) - managed to get my tickets through the club website, about 50 quid each. So excited!

Haven't been back to England for three years, words alone cannot describe how much I've missed the Lane! If you fancy meeting up beforehand for a beer, send me a private message.

15800... not really sure why I bothered staying a Bronze this year.

Also, still no loyalty points anywhere on the site ](*,)

I have moved up around 500 places to just under 5900............

Cheers for the heads up. Just checked ours...bizarre

I was 4967 The wife 4968

The wife has moved up to 4606, but i've moved up rop 4600. How come there are 5 people in between us now???

Weird

Not that it's worth the bandwidth its' broadcast on, but does the FREE ACCESS to SpursTV also arrive with the 2012-13 membership packs?

Not had either yet... though I understand the actual membership card stays the same from last season... I still have that, so am not overly panicking yet...

if I haven't heard owt by 3rd week of August, I might start sweating mind!

Not that it's worth the bandwidth its' broadcast on, but does the FREE ACCESS to SpursTV also arrive with the 2012-13 membership packs?

Not had either yet... though I understand the actual membership card stays the same from last season... I still have that, so am not overly panicking yet...

if I haven't heard owt by 3rd week of August, I might start sweating mind!

They have already sent emails with the access codes for Spurs TV. Check your Junk mail?

I had a look on Weds. Watched the NY Red Bulls highlights, press conference with AVB & Vertongen & interviews with Livermore, Kane, Sigguardson & Steve Nash.

Last edited:
I told this story before, but the club did nothing about it despite several calls..........

I had m'ship for ages, and introduced my kids as they got to a stage where they went to games. At least 7 years now.

I checked the ST waiting list a while back, and my kids were way ahead of me.

Confused. Although we are very unlikely to accept even if offered.

I told this story before, but the club did nothing about it despite several calls..........

I had m'ship for ages, and introduced my kids as they got to a stage where they went to games. At least 7 years now.

I checked the ST waiting list a while back, and my kids were way ahead of me.

Confused. Although we are very unlikely to accept even if offered.

Not singling you out but seen this a few times. Why are you on the list if your not going to get one???

Not singling you out but seen this a few times. Why are you on the list if your not going to get one???

Things can change, impossible to say what the situation will be in a few years. You also get priority on tickets, oh yeah!

Because I opted for bronze in order to give myself a better chance at tickets, and you automatically get put on the list.

And who knows what might change in the future, so if the opportunity arises, I want to be able to take it.

10298 for me, up from about 11400 last season.

Surprising actually, my last game was in September of the CL season before I left the UK, I've only purchased membership since then.

I assume I'll go down the pecking order again from next season though.

Back