• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I upgraded from a lilywhite to a bronze membership in May and still I haven't received the new card. How can it possibly take them this long to send these bloody membership cards out? Going to a game in a couple of weeks time, so I really hope I receive the card by then.
People I know who just became members for the first time have received their cards though. Seems strange.

I upgraded from a lilywhite to a bronze membership in May and still I haven't received the new card. How can it possibly take them this long to send these bloody membership cards out? Going to a game in a couple of weeks time, so I really hope I receive the card by then.
People I know who just became members for the first time have received their cards though. Seems strange.

Might be worth a call to the Ticket Office if you havent recieved it by say next Weds.

I doubt it, but maybe you still might use the old card even though it will say Lilywhite, you still have the same Client number which is what matters. If you just renew and stay the same member colour you dont get a new card each season.
But as I say, might be worth a call just to check

MAN UTD V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Posted 09 August 2012 5:10pm

Saturday 29 September, kick-off 5:30pm

Allocation: TBC

Prices: Adult up to £54.00, Seniors over 65 up to £27.00, 18 - 20 years olds up to £42.25, 16 - 17 year olds up to £27.00, Junior U16 up to £17.00

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Monday 20 August.

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members can apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Monday 20 August and no later than 5pm on Friday 31 August.
'up to £54' basically £54 then. Rip-off

It is James beacuse I'm pretty sure the home fans dont pay that much for similar seats.

Did I read in this (or another similar thread) that we were being moved up to the "gods" at OT giving us a similar view to what we get at SJP (or the SDA if Greg reads this)?

If this is the case, then this truly is a rip off on a grand scale!

Did I read in this (or another similar thread) that we were being moved up to the "gods" at OT giving us a similar view to what we get at SJP (or the SDA if Greg reads this)?

If this is the case, then this truly is a rip off on a grand scale!

I've heard this too.

Sunderland are moving the away fans too from what of their supporters told me in April, opposite end Upper Tier

Not another one? Bloody hell. What's with everybody shifting the away fans into the clouds?!

It enables the tarquins to make themselve’s heard over the slurp of their cappuccinos, whilst the real hardcore away supporters are taken away from pitch side. It’s also a cheap psychological ploy to distance the supporter away from the players.

Still b-o-l-l-o-x to the United's and to the Athletics’, it will just make me sing louder!! :barnet:

I've heard this too.

Sunderland are moving the away fans too from what of their supporters told me in April, opposite end Upper Tier

Teams should not be allowed to do this. You already have a massive advantage playing at home and a 10 to 1 or 20 to 1 home to away fan ratio.

It enables the tarquins to make themselve’s heard over the slurp of their cappuccinos, whilst the real hardcore away supporters are taken away from pitch side. It’s also a cheap psychological ploy to distance the supporter away from the players.

Still b-o-l-l-o-x to the United's and to the Athletics’, it will just make me sing louder!! :barnet:

Spot on.

This could be useful to know for buying train tickets to matches..

With train fares set to rise following the release of new inflation figures, many people may not realise there is an existing way of paying less for your rail journey - by ticket splitting.

But why is this legal but little advertised scheme not made more public?

Log on to the National Rail website and an anytime return from Reading to Birmingham will cost you £94.

But if on the same day you buy anytime return tickets for different legs of the same journey on the same train (Reading to Banbury, Banbury to Leamington Spa, and Leamington Spa to Birmingham) you will pay £42.50 - practically half the price.

You do not have to alight and the only rule is that the train must stop at the stations you have bought the tickets for.

The National Rail website details the journey calling points so, in this age of online ticket booking, 10 minutes' research could save you around 50% of your fare

The reason why "ticket-split" journeys are so much cheaper is rather complicated and to do with the popularity of your destination and differing fares by different rail operators.

But Railfuture, which campaigns for better rail services, calls the disparity "madness".

Jenny Keefe, of MoneySavingExpert.com, which has produced a free app called Tickety Split, said: "For really huge savings remember train fares and logic go together like Poptarts and ketchup, so lob the rulebook out the window.

"Split ticketing shouldn't work, it makes no sense."

Norwich City FC @NorwichCityFC

Tickets for #NCFC's game against @SpursOfficial are now on general sale - bit.ly/QKMayo

They have now taken up the full allocation after selling out 1800 at first.

Apparently, I'm due to get a new membership card for this season as I have upgraded from Lilywhite to Bronze. My membership pack came through last week, still no sign of the card. Wondering what will happen for the WBA game if itr hasn't arrived.

Apparently, I'm due to get a new membership card for this season as I have upgraded from Lilywhite to Bronze. My membership pack came through last week, still no sign of the card. Wondering what will happen for the WBA game if itr hasn't arrived.

I would check with the ticket office to be sure. But you should still have the same client number, and your points get loaded onto the account, so I dont see why you couldnt still use your lilywhite card if the Bronze 2012/13 card hasnt turned up.
As I say, a quick call to the ticket office tomorrow/Thursday would be your best bet though

I would check with the ticket office to be sure. But you should still have the same client number, and your points get loaded onto the account, so I dont see why you couldnt still use your lilywhite card if the Bronze 2012/13 card hasnt turned up.
As I say, a quick call to the ticket office tomorrow/Thursday would be your best bet though

I spoke to the TO who have said if it hasn't arrived by Friday to call again and they will arrange for a ticket to be collected.

I upgraded from Silver to Gold 2 years ago and still have the same Silver one but it gets me into the ground and my online account details have been updated to Gold so apart from having a different colour card it makes no difference.

I upgraded from Silver to Gold 2 years ago and still have the same Silver one but it gets me into the ground and my online account details have been updated to Gold so apart from having a different colour card it makes no difference.

Cool, tbh that would make more sense.

So you dont get a new card each season then? Just got my pack, they might as well save the money and not bother sending them out. I have at least 10 tie badges now.

If you want to upgrade to bronze do you have to ring them up? Cant see an option online.

Anyone know when tickets for the Southampton away game are likely to go on sale?
I really really need to get a ticket for that particular game :)
Had enough loyalty points for the Cheatski semi last year, so I would hope I might have a chance with this one... Though given how oversubscribed the Reading game was I guess it might sell out to season tickets again.

Back