• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

When it comes to the ticketing site, do we have anyone on this forum who gets invited to the AGM who can raise this on our behalf?

With all the rushing to get tickets how come so many are still available for the west brom game?

Yes, a little weird. Makes me think it wasnt the volume of traffic on the Monday morning, more the fact there was a huge glitch in the system.
Certainly appears to have been a lot better getting tickets this Mon and Tues

Do they have a say on the AGM and do you need to be nominated/invited to join?

Used to be £10 a year to join. I joined from the start and went to a few meetings in the Paxton whites bar. Don't know if it's still decent but they used to have regular contact with DL via Daniel Wynne.

a little heads up couple of mates i normally go with dont reckon theyll have enough loyalty points for reading one just rang me said he logged onto readings site registered for free and there was still a couple hundread tickets on general sale in the area right next to the away end. better than nothing if youre willing to sit in the home end but dont think you'll get a ticket through the club

When it comes to the ticketing site, do we have anyone on this forum who gets invited to the AGM who can raise this on our behalf?

There will no longer be an AGM now that the club is delisted. At the last meeting, repeated requests were made to the board to continue to host some kind of annual meeting, however they refused to make such a commitment, and clearly had no intention whatsoever of hosting any kind of special shareholders meeting.

In any case, I have tried on numerous occasions to raise ticketing issues with various departments/directors etc in the past. More often than not, I've been completely ignored.

Latest a week before the start of the season.

Cheers, I am waiting for it eagerly as I am flying to England from here (Australia) for the first 2 home games and want to make sure I have it be fore I leave on he 23rd of August. Hopefully the international post doesn't hold it up!

Cheers, I am waiting for it eagerly as I am flying to England from here (Australia) for the first 2 home games and want to make sure I have it be fore I leave on he 23rd of August. Hopefully the international post doesn't hold it up!

Christ hope it arrives quicker for you mate.

Fingers crossed for you.

What is it with our TO, they have been brick for years upon years no matter what their processes and systems are. Do they still have that ridiculous SLA whereby you get an automated response email saying we will get back to you in 10 days.

Why cant they hire 2 people, pay them £25k each a year just to answer queries and queries only, thats probably less than Bentley picks up a week.

And what cant they design a system so that its automated so when you buy a ticket LPs get added instantly, it cant be that hard.

Plus that single sign on thing to get tickets and general members area is rubbish, constantly logs you out etc and is just another system clubbed onto main site and not integrated.

If you ever arrive at WHL without your card I think they charge £10 for a temporary replacement. So that option is always available for you but better still, get to the ticket office early and kick up a fuss!

What is it with our TO, they have been brick for years upon years no matter what their processes and systems are. Do they still have that ridiculous SLA whereby you get an automated response email saying we will get back to you in 10 days.

Why cant they hire 2 people, pay them £25k each a year just to answer queries and queries only, thats probably less than Bentley picks up a week.

And what cant they design a system so that its automated so when you buy a ticket LPs get added instantly, it cant be that hard.

Plus that single sign on thing to get tickets and general members area is rubbish, constantly logs you out etc and is just another system clubbed onto main site and not integrated.

Those suggestions are far too sensible. This is our Ticket Office we're talking about. Just wouldnt be the same if it was straightforward

Joined me and my little boy 3 weeks or so ago. He's membership card arrived today but no sign of mine!!

Back