• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

10298 for me, up from about 11400 last season.

Surprising actually, my last game was in September of the CL season before I left the UK, I've only purchased membership since then.

I assume I'll go down the pecking order again from next season though.

Not sure it works like that. You will go up regardless of whether you buy tickets or not.

Not sure it works like that. You will go up regardless of whether you buy tickets or not.

I'm really confused Roy. Don't they have this new tier-based system where the amount of games you attend in the previous four seasons is taken into account for the ST waiting list? I think I've had this conversation with someone before but I'm still no closer to understanding the concept of it.

I'm really confused Roy. Don't they have this new tier-based system where the amount of games you attend in the previous four seasons is taken into account for the ST waiting list? I think I've had this conversation with someone before but I'm still no closer to understanding the concept of it.

Loyalty points counts towards away games and cup semis/finals

We certainly wont get an offer before the new stadium is built, but i'm assuming they will be making at least, an extra 5k new ST's if not 10k, so hopefully that will be Aug 2015?

I was offered one this season but financials are out of whack atm.

I was offered one this season but financials are out of whack atm.

Did they stipulate where your seat would be?

I would assume you will get another offer next season too. I would assume anyone over 1000 on the list wont get an offer e-mail before we move into the 2/3rds built stadium.
I'm just hoping when we finally get the offer we can still afford to go every other week. If Petrol prcies stay pretty much stable for the next few years we'll be okay. £60 at the moment for the round trip, once it starts getting to the £75-£80 region we may have to start cutting down the trips

Did they stipulate where your seat would be?

I would assume you will get another offer next season too. I would assume anyone over 1000 on the list wont get an offer e-mail before we move into the 2/3rds built stadium.
I'm just hoping when we finally get the offer we can still afford to go every other week. If Petrol prcies stay pretty much stable for the next few years we'll be okay. £60 at the moment for the round trip, once it starts getting to the £75-£80 region we may have to start cutting down the trips

I was offered one anywhere, except south.

Awesome, I've moved up to 32477 up from just above 39000!

That's a lot of change in the list. Either a lot of season ticket holders have reached a certain age or many people joined for the expected ticket access benefits.

Spurs "Legends" Vs Northwood Sunday Aug 19th

Ok, well "Legends" is taking it a bit a bit far, but its always nice to see the old boys, and its for a great cause. I'll be there, hope others can make it.

http://www.northwoodfc.com/news.html#spurs

A charity football match will be played at Northwood Park on Sunday 19th August to celebrate the life of a soldier from Northwood who was killed by an explosion in Afghanistan. Private Thomas Lake, 29, died on Sunday 20th November last year, while patrolling the Jamal Kowi area of the Nahr-e Saraj district of central Helmand.

Playing in the match will be friends from 1st Battalion, The Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment (1PWRR), Tom's old Sunday league football team, and his close friends, and they will be taking on the Tottenham Hotspur Legends. Kick off will be at 2.00 pm, admission just £2 for adults, and free for children under 16. All money raised will go to Help for Heroes and 1PWRR, as chosen by Tom's mother Carol.

There will also be an excellent raffle on the day, with the top prize being a VIP match day experience at Tottenham FC with pre-match drinks in the Executive East Stand box holders lounge, followed by a four course dinner and half time refreshments, served in a private box.

Amongst the Spurs Legends teams in recent weeks have been Gareth Howells, Paul Miller, Tony Galvin, Stuart Nethercott, Garry Brooke, Justin Edinburgh, David Howells, Andy Sinton, Mark Falco, Phil Beal, John Lacy, David Howells, Justin Edinburgh, Ruel Fox and Clive Wilson. Some very well-known ex-players, so this should be a good day and an excellent event to support!!

They played my old team White Notley last weekend, I couldn't play as I had Olympic tickets (typical!). By all accounts it sounded like a bloody good day, Anderton got a hat trick!

Just received my OH card today. The money they're wasting by sending out the membership packs separately is ridiculous!!

MAN UTD V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Posted 09 August 2012 5:10pm

Saturday 29 September, kick-off 5:30pm

Allocation: TBC

Prices: Adult up to £54.00, Seniors over 65 up to £27.00, 18 - 20 years olds up to £42.25, 16 - 17 year olds up to £27.00, Junior U16 up to £17.00

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Monday 20 August.

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members can apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Monday 20 August and no later than 5pm on Friday 31 August.

Back