• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Average is much more important. I'd be curious to know how many seats there are of each category for each team. This analysis is so simplistic and incomplete it's not worth mentioning.

It looks like its an image taken from a paper, journos really do half ass it don't they? How about they actually pull thier finger out and do some half decent analysis rather than this kind of crap

Average is much more important. I'd be curious to know how many seats there are of each category for each team. This analysis is so simplistic and incomplete it's not worth mentioning.

It looks like its an image taken from a paper, journos really do half ass it don't they? How about they actually pull thier finger out and do some half decent analysis rather than this kind of crap

Those expensive ones are just a small section of the West Stand, iirc, and are only avaialble as season tickets. If you look at the ticket prices on the official website, the most expensive tickets for category A games are £81 (west upper), which is less than the number used in that analysis. The same seats are under £50 for category C games.

Its interesting to see how flat the pricing is at Liverpool. Its clear that we have a structure that maximises return from our stadium and is one reason we can afford the players we can when so many clubs have bigger stadia. Even with our prices we can't compete with the richest few. Even if we had the choice of cheaper tickets and cheaper players, how many people would take that option.

Strange, I can't edit my last post, so I have to add this PS as another post.

We get around £1.5 million a game (I forget if this is all or just PL), which is about £42 per seat. The equivalent figures for Arsenal are £3.2m per game and £53 per seat. Arsenal are get significantly more per seat but most of that could be due to their large (9k) corporate capacity.

West Ham's prices are a joke too! Their most expensive seat costs more than it does to go and watch Emirates Marketing Project :ross: no wonder they have so many kids for a quid games!

Granted ours are a joke too! Not many years before our cheapest will be a grand!

Strange, I can't edit my last post, so I have to add this PS as another post.

We get around £1.5 million a game (I forget if this is all or just PL), which is about £42 per seat. The equivalent figures for Arsenal are £3.2m per game and £53 per seat. Arsenal are get significantly more per seat but most of that could be due to their large (9k) corporate capacity.

Their coroporate seats are ridiculously expensive!

West Ham's prices are a joke too! Their most expensive seat costs more than it does to go and watch Emirates Marketing Project :ross: no wonder they have so many kids for a quid games!

Granted ours are a joke too! Not many years before our cheapest will be a grand!

Obviously the Hammers tickets have gone up big time since promotion too

Just looking at the figures quoted, going to the cheapest season tickets Arsenal = £37.88 per game and Spurs = £34.52 so the idea that Spurs are more expensive than Arsenal is ludicrous as they only compare the most expensive. No doubt the article was written by some Arsenal biased reporter trying to make them look good saying how well off their supporters are just before RVP skips town.

Just looking at the figures quoted, going to the cheapest season tickets Arsenal = £37.88 per game and Spurs = £34.52 so the idea that Spurs are more expensive than Arsenal is ludicrous as they only compare the most expensive. No doubt the article was written by some Arsenal biased reporter trying to make them look good saying how well off their supporters are just before RVP skips town.

I think it's good that they get the CL and FA cup games included whereas we only get the first two cup games.

Do many on here download the fixtures to their Outlook Calendars?

I just clicked 'DOWNLOAD ALL SPURS FIXTURES' on the page below and it created a calendar but there's no fixtures? Have I done something wrong?

Also, does it automatically sync when live games are announced and fixtures change?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/Downloads/fixtures-calendar.page?

depends what version of windows or outlook you are on.

if its outlook 2007 plus this is what I did

1. download fixtures
2. save as (and put it in a folder where you know it is)
3. in outlook go to file, options, then advanced
4. go to export
5. highlight impiort an I calendar or V calendar . ics
6. highlight comma seprated values
7. it will take you to where your file is or you have to search for it and double click on that and it should work

it does update the calendar but you may have to drag them across into your calendar in outlook as I have just had to do it for the new friendlies and new dates and time for kick off Saudi Sportswashing Machine and reading etc.

Thanks I'm 2010. Do I need to follow the same instructions?

For the Bronze on-sale dates I just clicked the link and the calendar pinged straight into Outlook. The fixtures one did the same but it's blank!?

Thanks I'm 2010. Do I need to follow the same instructions?

For the Bronze on-sale dates I just clicked the link and the calendar pinged straight into Outlook. The fixtures one did the same but it's blank!?

yeh id say follow those instructions fella. can you not hit download and then it gives you the option to save as?

No.. The window pop-up when I click says 'Allow' or 'Cancel'

and Allow just automatically adds the calendar to Outlook (without fixtures)

Suppose I have time to fix it, just annoying

I can only suggest you don't see enough of your players? The view from up there is quite interesting, get a real feel for the tactical side of things and formations etc, personally I can tell which Saudi Sportswashing Machine player is which from up there by their mannerisms etc, things you just pick on watching your team week in week out. I've only been up there about 7 or 8 times mind, my season ticket has always been in the Gallowgate until I moved to the East Stand.

Man United have apparently moved away fans aye, to the very top tier of that massive stand along side the pitch other side to the dugouts.
Do many people care about tactics when going on an away trip though? Away fans should be situated as close to the pitch as possible (stuck in a corner), to cheer their team on IMO. It's all very well having a birds eye view of the action, but I don't think you feel as part of the occasion so much if you're shunned up in the heavens. Much better when you're on the side of the pitch, rather than at an end.

Do many people care about tactics when going on an away trip though? Away fans should be situated as close to the pitch as possible (stuck in a corner), to cheer their team on IMO. It's all very well having a birds eye view of the action, but I don't think you feel as part of the occasion so much if you're shunned up in the heavens. Much better when you're on the side of the pitch, rather than at an end.

Which is why you are put as far away as possible.

Stupid comparison really. Shame he didn't point out that the price per game of the cheapest tickets at Spurs is cheaper than the price per game of the cheapest tickets at the scum. But why let the facts get in the way of a crap point, eh?

Back