• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Ticket News - Saudi Sportswashing Machine (brick OMT)

Saturday 18 August, 2012, kick-off 5:30pm
Allocation: up to 3,300

Prices: To be confirmed

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday 27 July.

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members can apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Friday 27 July and no later than 5pm on Monday 6 August.

Loyalty Points: 3

No details of price yet from this end, each game is priced individually rather than having categories etc but I would expect you to be towards the higher end of that.

Enjoy the stairs.

Sunday 16 September, kick-off 4pm
Allocation: 2,300

Prices: Adult £42.00; Seniors (over 65) £31.00; Young Adults (17 - 21) £31.00; Junior U17 £21.00

Adult Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members will receive a £2.00 discount on their match ticket. Senior and Junior Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members will receive a £1.00 discount on their match ticket.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday 1 August.

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members can apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Wednesday 1 August and no later than 5pm on Wednesday 15 August.

Loyalty Points: 5

Mods!?!!!??!!

What's the ruling here???

I thought an OMT shan't be started until the last one has ended?? Seeing as how there are still plenty of preseason-friendly-OMTs to be had, this seems an obvious infraction. Please infract nutter-naylor accordingly.

Was gunna try and do this one as I've never been to St. James, but the late kickoff time is a problem as I'll have to get a train home on Sunday or drive which I don't fancy doing. Plus we never win there.

Mods!?!!!??!!

What's the ruling here???

I thought an OMT shan't be started until the last one has ended?? Seeing as how there are still plenty of preseason-friendly-OMTs to be had, this seems an obvious infraction. Please infract nutter-naylor accordingly.

No thread will even be considered for OMT status until our final friendly is played.

Maybe we should put all ticket news in one thread?

Definitely doing Reading away. No shortage of trains back to London after, short train journey, so plenty of time for a beer beforehand!

No details of price yet from this end, each game is priced individually rather than having categories etc but I would expect you to be towards the higher end of that.

Enjoy the stairs.

I've found them miserable and brilliant...after a win, they're brilliant. After a loss, they're miserable. But always a fine day out regardless...good town, good club, good supporters IMHO, I'm sorry I'll be missing it as this is a top, top away day and to be first game of the season is top drawer.

Was gunna try and do this one as I've never been to St. James, but the late kickoff time is a problem as I'll have to get a train home on Sunday or drive which I don't fancy doing. Plus we never win there.

Come on son! No excuses there. Pal up with someone and get yer skates on!

Out of interest, I assume the Ticketmaster site is capable of handling 100,000 purchases at once as it handles all sorts of sports and music events worldwide, so I assume it is a bottleneck at Spurs end?

E.g. are you going onto the Spurs site and it's realllly slow.... but once you get to Ticketmaster it is fine?

Or what? Would be good to diagnose where the problem is likely to be, so you can phone someone and get it fixed

Do Spurs handle all traffic through their own server? Would make more sense to have the queueing on ticketmaster's server.

Back