• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I've found them miserable and brilliant...after a win, they're brilliant. After a loss, they're miserable. But always a fine day out regardless...good town, good club, good supporters IMHO, I'm sorry I'll, be missing it as this is a top, top away day and to be first game of the season is top drawer.

I live up here, great atmosphere, great nightlife, and I have been promised tickets already
Cannot wait to see the new AVB Spurs!

Only 2300 tickets available for Reading away!!

The supreme irony is that I really do not think that I will get to see my team play in a ground that I could walk to in just over 30 minutes?

I haven't been to your place since 2003, largely for this reason! I guess the away allocation is still in the clouds, then?!

Yeah but now behind the goal rather than in the corner.

Just tell them you have a dodgy knee or a dodgy ticker with a pacemaker etc and they will let you use the lift.

The supreme irony is that I really do not think that I will get to see my team play in a ground that I could walk to in just over 30 minutes?

I'm down in Southampton and this would be a good away game for me to try to.
How many LPs would be needed for this sort of game? I'm thinking season tickets alone would bag that size.
And how come THFC have knocked off a couple of quid per ticket?

Try Swansea 1800 tickets available and the price has gone up this year from £35 to £45 for the away sides(well just the top 6 from last year)

Yeah but now behind the goal rather than in the corner.

Just tell them you have a dodgy knee or a dodgy ticker with a pacemaker etc and they will let you use the lift.

It wasn't actually the stairs themselves, it was more the whole 'being so far away from the pitch that I didn't know who'd played for Spurs til I got home that night' thing!

Maybe it isn't so bad if you're within the first few rows, but I've been right at the very top, and it isn't worth going IMO. So I don't. Shame as I love the city. If the away allocation was situated lower down, I'd go every year.

It wasn't actually the stairs themselves, it was more the whole 'being so far away from the pitch that I didn't know who'd played for Spurs til I got home that night' thing!

Maybe it isn't so bad if you're within the first few rows, but I've been right at the very top, and it isn't worth going IMO. So I don't. Shame as I love the city. If the away allocation was situated lower down, I'd go every year.

Same been the last few years and going again this year but every time it gets to full time I say to myself never again cos I simply haven't had a clue what's been going on. Apparently united have moved us this year as well and we're now in the third tier of the big huge stand.

I can only suggest you don't see enough of your players? The view from up there is quite interesting, get a real feel for the tactical side of things and formations etc, personally I can tell which Saudi Sportswashing Machine player is which from up there by their mannerisms etc, things you just pick on watching your team week in week out. I've only been up there about 7 or 8 times mind, my season ticket has always been in the Gallowgate until I moved to the East Stand.

Man United have apparently moved away fans aye, to the very top tier of that massive stand along side the pitch other side to the dugouts.

Sunday 16 September, kick-off 4pm
Allocation: 2,300

Prices: Adult £42.00; Seniors (over 65) £31.00; Young Adults (17 - 21) £31.00; Junior U17 £21.00

Adult Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members will receive a £2.00 discount on their match ticket. Senior and Junior Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members will receive a £1.00 discount on their match ticket.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday 1 August.

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members can apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Wednesday 1 August and no later than 5pm on Wednesday 15 August.

Loyalty Points: 5

:eek: Rather than buying tickets we should all just put our money together and buy the city.

I can only suggest you don't see enough of your players? The view from up there is quite interesting, get a real feel for the tactical side of things and formations etc, personally I can tell which Saudi Sportswashing Machine player is which from up there by their mannerisms etc, things you just pick on watching your team week in week out. I've only been up there about 7 or 8 times mind, my season ticket has always been in the Gallowgate until I moved to the East Stand.

Man United have apparently moved away fans aye, to the very top tier of that massive stand along side the pitch other side to the dugouts.

Interesting is one word for it! And I see plenty of our players, thanks. I just prefer not having to use binoculars.

Same been the last few years and going again this year but every time it gets to full time I say to myself never again cos I simply haven't had a clue what's been going on. Apparently united have moved us this year as well and we're now in the third tier of the big huge stand.

That fudges me off!!!!! Their away corner was alright, slightly above average I'd say, but the moment you get shunted up into "that" stand, I'm guessing it's curtains for a decent view. I was in that stand for the semi in 2001, albeit lower tier, but I remember looking up and thinking it was as absurd as Leeds ginormous stand!

As for the stairs at Newcash (general response this) I always took it as a moment I could work off some of the alcohol I was consuming...looking at my kegger now, it never really worked well enough!

Comparative season ticket prices

Didn't know where else to put this. Thought it was probably worthy of a thread in its own right.

Taken from a gooner blog. For which, apologies!

http://gossip.ladyarse.com/2012/07/spurs-games-on-season-tickets-more-expensive-than-arsenal/?

Spurs games on season tickets more expensive than Arsenal
Posted on 22 July 2012. Tags: Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur

You hear it every year – Arsenal have the most expensive season tickets in the Premier League, moan, moan moan. The headlines are everywhere and it’s true, Arsenal do have the most expensive season tickets in the league but they also include a lot more games than other clubs as demonstrated by the average price per game for season ticket holders. As you can see in the table below, Spurs games are actually significantly more expensive than Arsenal’s, and they aren’t even a Champions League club or trying to repay stadium debt. Not that you’d see those headlines anywhere.
Don’t believe me, have a look for yourself at how the average prices work out:

On average, Arsenal offer seven games more than everyone else except Tottenham, Arsenal only offer five more than their North London rivals. Arsenal’s average price per game is £75 while Spurs is £87.90, that is 17.2 per cent more per game than Arsenal.
Don’t expect to hear about that on the back pages anytime soon though.

st-prices.jpg

Comparative season ticket prices

Didn't know where else to put this. Thought it was probably worthy of a thread in its own right.

Taken from a gooner blog. For which, apologies!

http://gossip.ladyarse.com/2012/07/spurs-games-on-season-tickets-more-expensive-than-arsenal/?

Spurs games on season tickets more expensive than Arsenal
Posted on 22 July 2012. Tags: Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur

You hear it every year – Arsenal have the most expensive season tickets in the Premier League, moan, moan moan. The headlines are everywhere and it’s true, Arsenal do have the most expensive season tickets in the league but they also include a lot more games than other clubs as demonstrated by the average price per game for season ticket holders. As you can see in the table below, Spurs games are actually significantly more expensive than Arsenal’s, and they aren’t even a Champions League club or trying to repay stadium debt. Not that you’d see those headlines anywhere.
Don’t believe me, have a look for yourself at how the average prices work out:

On average, Arsenal offer seven games more than everyone else except Tottenham, Arsenal only offer five more than their North London rivals. Arsenal’s average price per game is £75 while Spurs is £87.90, that is 17.2 per cent more per game than Arsenal.
Don’t expect to hear about that on the back pages anytime soon though.

st-prices.jpg

AFc get all FA Cup and CL games included upto QF stage, they have to pay for League Cup, pretty good really

but they are more expensive at the cheaper end of the scale - and when you take in to account several of those extra cup games included would be sold at a discounted price (so they can fill the ground when Wenger fields the kids in the League etc) then it will most likely work out even worse for them

Its rather a pointless comparision, comparing the most expensive regular seats. There aren't that many of them and they are just the most expensive seats that don't fall in the corporate category. It also seems to be a price band only available at Spurs and Arsenal.

A comparison of the average would be more meaningful. I've never seen it analyzed properly, but I've seen claims that Chelsea were the highest a few seasons ago.

Back